ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Hairhouse WarehouseRefused appointment

On Saturday 13th February 2021, at Wetherill Park Stocklands NSW, I asked the girl that I normally see to get a hair treatment and she told there is time to do see the girl at the front desk. So the girl at the front desk asked and she told me to wait someone will talk to you. After waiting around 5 minutes the manager Grace came and told me that she cannot offer me any appointments as there has been too many complaints and to solve the problem is to refuse me any appointments. I told her that I was sent a survey after my visit and I wrote what had happened to me. The first time the man just put the treatment in my hair, he did not wash my hair first and the second time the junior did not put a hot towel, I had a ask for it. I only wrote my experience at the salon. So I told the manager that Im been refused, she then took it back and said she needs to look in to it. I told her that I will be contacting head office and see what fair trading has to say. I was sent a voucher to use in salon by end of February, why send a voucher when I am refused any appointments. Whilst I was waiting at the front, I could see the girls in the back corner looking at me and I assume talking about me, very very unprofessional. Also the manger had told me that the girl I see had no appointments left, when the girl I see told me there was. Someone is lying there, They cannot even be honest.
Regards