AT&T — customer service
Date of Incident: Today (4/27/2019) Time (12:15-12:20)
Store Location: 117 S 69th ST, Upper Darby
Associate Name was not provided but the young lady was werang a light gray shirt
Desirable resolution: Better customer Service
Descrisption of Incident: My Iphone XS was frozen on the homescreen which may the phone inaccessible. I was unable to make calls and/or recieve messages. I visted the store listed above looking for any type of resolution; however, she told me that I would need to visit the Apple Store and make an appointment with them.
I went home to google the nearest Apple Store to me; when I found some intstructions online on "How to Force Restart Iphone XS", followed the instructions and now my phone is working like a charm.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service