Aster Medical Centresharing my personal medical records

M Jun 09, 2019

Dear Madam/Sir

This is Manvi Raj Garg and my registered mobile number is +[protected] kindly do not share any of my personal medical records with my husband vikki gupta as he is misusing my medical records. He has blocked this number and threw me out of Dubai on 1 August 2018 when I lost the job. Criminal cases are pending against him and he is evading the court for an year now; declared a proclaimed offender in India.

Kindly do not share any kind of information regarding me with vikki gupta as he is using it misappropriated and also defaming aster at the same time.

You can contact me on this email id and my India no +91-[protected] for any further concerns. Attaching his photo. Please take care of my confidential medical information and I don't how could your staff shared my medical information in the past with vikki without my means patient consent?

How could you share the attached report to him when he falsely asked for it in the name of treatment in India? Please note the accused vikki gupta is a proclaimed criminal charged with 6 criminal cases. He is a liar, manipulator and fraud. kindly share none of my medical history with him at any cost. Attached is the medical report shared with vikki gupta

Take care in future...