Arrow Financial Corporation Logo

Arrow Financial Corporation

Having problems with Arrow Financial Corporation?

+1 888 444 0058 (Arrow Stock Purchase / Account Inquiries)
+1 518 415 4307 (Arrow Investor Relations)
+1 718 921 8200 (Customer Service)
6201 15th Ave.

Arrow Investor Relations
Investor Relations, 250 Glen Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801

Complaints & Reviews

Scam

I had an HSBC credit card in default and Arrow Financial Services was trying to collect the debt from me. I...

Scam , beware

From late 2004 thur late 2009, I was stationed overseas (US ARMY). Upon return, I discovered not only identity theft, but also all my old credit cards had a high debt assighned to them. One debt Held by PentaGroup came from Arrow Finance, stated I owed nearly $3, 000. let's see overseas for 5 straight years (never even came back to US for a visit). So I asked them to send documents of charges/purchases made. They had no documents so, I made a settlement and they agreed to romove the negative information from my credit report. I sent the money and they removed the report. Great right? Wrong!! now Arrow Financial has place the remaining balance of settled amount on my credit report. I have called written and nothing from them. They did not even notify my of the debt. Just secretly place it there. When I call they tell me that its a mistake and it will be removed.

I am sick of these creedy vultures. I will file a complaint with the state attorneys general, but since the law have changed I should sue them. Yes thats it Sue Sue Sue...

A Debt

I was the victim of identy theft and a credit card was opened in my name in the ammount of $300.00 and almost...

Scam charges

Arrow Financial filed suit for a company that closed down years ago.This company was for a water softener...

RIP OFFS

I received a letter in the mail from Arrow Financial stating "I owed a balance of $442.00 relating to my Bank Of America credit card." I made a settlement with a Bank Of America in 2008 for $750.00 on a balance of $1000.00 credit card. So, I knew this letter was very inaccurate. I checked my credit report and Arrow Financial was on my credit report. I called the number on the letter. I said " I'm sorry but there has to be a mistake, because I've paid this account off." She replied in a disrespectful tone, "We didn't make a mistake. We are not taking this off your credit, because you owe a balance of $442.00." And...Then..She hung up on my face. I called back twice and she hung up on my face. I never disrespected her. This company are full of bolognes!!! Very unprofessional!!!

• Ca
    CatBelle Jun 30, 2010

I received a call from this same number but they called themselves CCS Financial Services. They were very rude to me on the phone. They wanted to set up arrangements for me to pay off a credit card debt. I explained to them that I had talked to my current creditor several times and explained to them that I had a lot of medical bills that I was trying to pay off right now. I told them that I had made arrangements to try to pay off this debt when my medical bills had been take care of. They offered to put me on their hardship payoff for 12 months. The payment would be 37.00. I said that this was fine and I could do that. Then they wanted to set up scheduled checks by mail. I told them that I was not comfortable with having the money taken out of my bank account without me arranging it through my bank. They said that this was the only way that they would except payments. I told them that I could set up automatic bill pay through my bank and have the payments sent to their address each month. They refused to give me their address. This is when I really started to get suspicious. As long as they were getting their money what was the big deal. I insisted that this was the only way that I would make the payments because I didn't like money being taken out of my account by other companies. The man then started talking very loudly and rudely to me. He then hung up on me. Another thing that was suspicious is that he knew that I was getting my paycheck each month directly deposited into my checking account although my place of employment and my bank told me that they had not provided them with this information because of it being confidential information. One other thing: They called my mother and was rude to her on her phone demanding that she get in touch with me and have me call them. I am really upset that these people can be so rude and not understanding when we are trying our hardest to pay off these debts. I don't even know if this company was legit. They way that they taked to me and the questions they asked were not very professional.

Scam and cheating

Arrow Is committing fraud buy adding more money to the original balance which was $2200 when they bought the account from my credit card. I refuse to pay this.

Know arrow Is reporting I owe $3, 000 to my credit files they are trying to take advantage of me. This violates the fair dept credit reporting act. I still have there first collection letter.

Arrow also fraudulently checking my credit report to. I complained about It they told me they had a permissible to check my credit report. After learning from this site they can't do It, Its a fraudulent inquiry.

They are messing with my life & my credit report. Arrow Is the second worst violators next to nco financial .of the fair dept credit reporting act. I have saved all letters from them which Is all lies If this goes to court one day.

Arrow is not getting anymore of my money only what I borrowed from the credit card company. I am not paying the extra $1, 000 they have added to the original balance.

Arrow still thinks they can fool me. I am not paying the extra $1, 000.

• Pi
    Pizzed off consumer Mar 21, 2010

I have been fighting with Arrow for 7 years now for a credit card that was opened fraudently in my name through First Premier Bank for $300.00. I refused to pay First Premier Bank and they put me into collections...the collection agency that bought my debt then jacked it up from $300.00 to $545.00 and of course I refused to pay that too, ..they then sold that debt to Arrow Financial who in turn jacked up the ammount owed to $814.00 and sent me a bill. Of course I refused to pay them too and it's been almost 7 years now. I finally gor my credit scores back up to where I could buy a Home and guess what? Yup, ..The lender is requiring I pay off Arrow to get my loan, ..I'm so pissed off I could scream since the original debt was fraud in the first place, ...I want my house so I guess Im gonna have to pay the SOB's they really abuse the system I think and should be stopped!! There should be a law against collection agencies jacking up the ammount a person owes so much. Well theres nothing I can do about this as we;re scheduled to close Escrow in four days and I have to have some letter saying I'm payed up. This is soooo not fair. Can anyone help me? K[email protected]

• Ed
    edith daly May 11, 2010

called arrow financial they told me my account has a balance of 0 told them why they didnt give the courthouse a satisfaction judgement they said they had to talk to there lawyer never did im still waiting for them to give the public of records the satisfaction judgement i paid it off in 2008 madepayments to them even called there lawyer hornick isreal and holms they said they will get ahold of his superviser never hapened dont know what to do

Scam and cheating

I hadn't heard from these idiots in a long time. I received a letter from them about 2 weeks ago. Same...

collection agency broke laws

Government Actions Per a January 25, 2007 press release, Illinois Attorney General's Lisa...

rip off

For several years I have enjoyed excellent credit scores; and, a regular review of my credit reports ha...

Scam and lies

I had some financial problems a few years ago and it is still haunting me. My latest problem is that I have all kinds of people calling my cell phone. I know this is not allowed. Arrow financial, NCO, Midland Funding, LVNV, Viking Debt Collection, Phoenix Debt Management, sooo many debt collectors. I've spoken to an attorney about it. They say these companies cannot use auto dealers to call cell phones. It violates the TCPA.

Check out their website, they helped me for no out of pocket expenses! http://www.southwestlitigation.com.

I had to do something to make all these annoying calls stop!

Violation of my privacy

I have hired American Financial to combine my dept and offer a settlement to Arrow.

Arrow continues to call numerous times a day on my home phone. They leave a detailed message for any one in my home to hear. This is my debt only.

I believe this is a violation of my privacy.

They have been rude when I have spoken with them and have demanded that I pay in full. This is not possible and have explained this to them. They have yelled on the phone regarding this issue.

I refuse to pick up the phone any more, and am writing them letter re telephone harassment.

• Valerie Jun 30, 2008

I settled with Arrow back in February and was waiting for a paid off letter which I never received. In June I got a letter in the mail stating that I owed them $600.00 and without a settlement letter I had to pay up. So after contacting the company several times and each time someone new saying "it's in the mail" I called them every ten minutes until I got a letter faxed to me. I wasted my morning but they knew I was not going to give up until I received the letter. What a horrible company!!!

• Valerie Sep 19, 2008

I have a debt from another company that was turned ovr to Arrow. They call my house constantly. I put a block on their calls. I send them $25.00 a month towards his bill. It's all they are getting. I do not have a job and I am legally separated. What I receive from alimony pays all my bills... I am paying and that's the way it is... They are horrible people. They keep harassing you over and over and i am not playing their game anymore. Enough of this harassment. I am so done dealing with this.

• Valerie Oct 02, 2008

They first wanted me to give them a social security number with birth date. Not my debt, I'm rich I did not nor have I ever owed. They Call 20 times per day and when challenged on this they say, "No we didn't". Sorry but, I'm here! Phone rings... Caller Id says Illinois call. Same number... These people are bottom feeders. They buy old debts paid or not and try to collect a commission. They make me sick to my stomach with their 2 day collection course training attitude and their attempt at command authority.

Harassing calls

These idiots have been calling my cell for a month asking for someone I do not know and who is not me. Every time they call I tell them the above and they still call!! This is harassment of the worst kind

The last time I got some idiot who thought he was clever but he was hard to hear because he has his head was stuffed so far up his A**. I am turning this over to Corporate Security since this is my work phone. What this company is doing is illegal, unethical and every other "un" you can think of - so of course none of the laws governing this [censored] are being enforced.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices