Arizona ParrotsArizona parrots - stay clear, scammed out of 50$, these people have zero integrity

R

These people are scam artists and I really wish I researched them before I went to their ranch. I'm a newbie when it comes to birds and was looking for a trained female cockatiel today as a Christmas present for my parents. The older guy that I talked to today at the Arizona Parrots ranch was a scam artist and was saying anything that he could to peddle selective birds at outrageous prices. He talks fast and will try to weasel his way to get money out of you. He personally tricked me into giving him 50$ for a "training fee deposit" which he claimed he could train the bird in less then a day. After he lied on the phone that the birds were already trained before I came to his ranch. After further research I found that his claims of training the bird so fast weren't possible. When I called him he told me that the “training fee” wasn't refundable, and that I didn't have to buy the bird. I really hope your integrity as a man was worth 50$.

• Ni
    NikkiSully Feb 14, 2017

Your experience is interesting, because I just recently brought in my conure for a 1 hour training class and I saw huge improvement. She is now perching on my hand, which she wouldn't do before. This guy has been training birds for a long time so it's possible that even after an hour a lot of change can happen in a bird. They are very intelligent creatures. Regardless of the trainer it still has a lot to do with the individual bird. I found great help from Arizona parrots and would recommend them to anyone.