Arco AM/PM / refused to take my money
on Tuesday 14, 2019 around 6:40pm I went to the Arco am/pm
I walked in there was a man in front of me who handed the clerk $6 in change for gas the clerk took his change . Then as it was my turn I walked up an put down a roll of $10 in quarters & counted out $5 more dollars in quarters the clerk told me that he could not take my change I said you just took the guy in front of me change & he said I can't take yours . He refused to take my money for gas I barley made it to the next gas station because he wouldn't take my change . It was a older eat Indian man working . I wasn't rude to him I asked him why can't you take it I just watched you take his I am going to run out of gas he said no I can't . I have never felt so discriminated against. Why would he take the mans change before me & not mine ? Is it because I'm a female ? Is this OK for your company workers to deny money for gas even if it is change ?
I don't know how you can resolve this I am really am Furious . I truly feel like I was discriminated against .
More Arco AM/PM Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - fraudulant company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - scammers
- ARCO Optipay - alleged decline of optipay atm card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - arco am/pm & bp consumer relations 
- Arco a.m. p.m. - rude service
- Arco AM PM - hours
- The ARCO Group - dump station for rv's
- ARCO - pre authorization hold of $100.35
- ARCO - employee who is a drug dealer