Apria Healthcare Groupcpap supplies

M Nov 13, 2018

Since I was forced to use this provider it has been one nightmare after another. Even though I set up everything a month in advance my first order came in wrong. The second order came with only half of the items correct. The third order came in as it should. Didn't receive a bill for that order when it was time for the next one which came in correct. Now I owe for both. Still no bill received. Billing called me about these unpaid bills and asked why they were not paid. So I again told them I wasn't getting the bills and made sure the information they had was correct. I just received the wrong stuff again today and was told my account was up to date as of 11/9/18 because I talked with them and paid with my debit card. Not only did I not talked to them I wouldn't have allowed them to bill 2 x's as much as I paid last time. Which by the way I asked for a detailed list be emailed to me before I would send them anything. Of course after complaining to my insurance company they sided with them.