Apex MortgageTerrible scam!

I came upon your site as a last resort in trying to reclaim what is rightfully mine. I was a former Loan Officer in NY for Apex Mortgage in Brandon, FL. I spent 4 Months requesting my check be sent to me and all I would get is 'we are going through audits, the checks have been pushed back'. From one day to the next, the phones were shut off and I was getting random phone calls offering me a 25% settlement on my commission earned. My total commission check was in the amount of $20,000. To some this is nothing, but it was more than just the money it is the principal of it all. I worked a hard 5 months on this deal to not see a dime.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices