Complaints & Reviews

My account blocked

Good day sir my name is Esther Onyinye.please i have a complain to make my account on badoo has been blocked since last year 2016 please it is my mistake i fair to upgrade my account please sir sorry for my mistake i am begging please reopen my account as soon as possible thank you my phone number [protected] hoping to hear from you soon.waiting patiently to hear form you fast.

Resolved Bad service

DON'T USE THE DRESS DOCTOR, J. RACHAEL SULECKI, who is associated with Angel Sweet Cakes & Greenleaf Celebrations in Norfolk, VA. This woman's price seems like a great deal for what I was looking to have made until I saw the muslin. IT WAS AWEFUL. There was no design to it at all and if it was completed as a finish product in satin it would have been something I could get at David's Bridal for 1/3 of the cost she was charging. When I asked for things done that were stated in the contract she said it would cost more for the changes. On top of that she cancelled two appointments only a few hours prior to the time we were to meet which happened three times in two months (only got together twice). Plus, she didnt have the muslin made by the deadline she gave my fiance and me. BEWARE!!! DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY DO NOT GIVE A REFUND OF ANY KIND FOR UNSATISIFIED CUSTOMERS!