Andaman Groupguaranteed rental return

A

I purchased 2 apartments with Guranteed Rental Return (GRR)of 5 years from Casa Subang then but now known as Casa Andaman by Andaman Group. The GRR agreement is to commence 1st June 2008 however when i inspect my apartment early March 2008 both my apartments has been rented out by 3 months ahead of the agreement date.
I was shocked that they rented out my unit prior to the agreement date and requested that i be paid for that 3 months rental hence payment was made to me mid June 2008 as all rental will be paid after 3 months in arrears. Now i sold my apartment and they hold back my current 3 months rental from June to Aug 2011 saying that i took advance rental payment. i approached them and communicated with them but they refuse to pay me my rental payment @ RM2001 a month. 2 units is already 6 months rental i have lost and i understand many other apartment owners are aware that they have rented the unit earlier and paid them thereafter when they sell their unit they will not get their last 3 months rental. This company is unethical and the S & P with the GRR agreement does not provide the developer the provision to rent and pocket the rental. this is our hard earn money we invest in the apartment. many owners have suffered in silence. I hope if anyone has the same problem can come up and highlight your case. This company is not ethical and be very careful with all their promises. they are very smart so please be very careful. they promise long term rental but when your term is up it is very likely you will be given back your unit to rent on your own. everything is in their favour and not the purchaser. so becareful with this company...