Amerilfe Financial GroupLoan scam

E

My story is exactly as the others...Pamela Steele contacted me about my loan approval. I, too, sent them the money to a Patrick Letraught in Canada. I did do some internet research and not 1 thing came up for this company... ironically, this was on July 24, 2008. The next day I was contacted and told that I need to send an additional $787... at which case I asked for a refund. He very politely verified my address and said I'd have it within 7-10 days. Yeah right.

I was told by the MN BBB that the Ontario Police would like to talk to anyone who sends money to Canada with one of these scams... so add that to your list of places to complain! They must be stopped, it's ridiculous! The phone line still works, but obviously no one is taking my calls.