America's Value Showcase / State Coin BearsBeen Charged, no Product

I ordered the whole set of 50 State coin Bears from TV after watching infomercial in August 2009. I set up monthly payments option. Representative said that order will be shipped after first payment was taken. Well, 5 months later, and 5 payments have been taken out. But no product. I too, have tried calling the Customer Service number. But no one answers. I sent an email to their customer service. Someone named 'Crystal" read my email (because I had Outlook do a 'read receipt'). But no response. I did receive note in mail in November stating that there was a delay of 6-8 weeks. Well that was 12 weeks ago. Anyone else have a solution? I keep seeing them advertise on their web-site. i also see other websites with the bears. So they have to have some somewhere.

• Me
    Meghen Adams Oct 03, 2015

I have not recieved the last two of my coin bear collection #48 & # 49 other than that I have been pleased with my collection.

• Ka
    KATIELOU Apr 04, 2010

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE REMAINING BEARS. I WAS PROMICES THEY WOULD BE HERE BY APRIL 1. BUT NOT RECIEVED. THE BEARS WERE ALL PAID FOR, WHAT IS THE
    REASON. BEARS OR REFUND . PRESIDENT BEARS AND LAST STATE BEARS