American Swissear piercing

I had my baby ear piercing done in Sandton 20 Dec, where the assistant marked but pieced where it was not marked leaving my baby with way too much up ear hole and way too low one. Ear piercing is 2be done by 2 people at the same time. I am so hurt and disappointed. How could yu use pple with zero experience, what should I do I hate the holes. She even did twice one ear, on the one lighter hole it was a mistake so she didn't press gun hard to release earring but still she hurt my baby. This experience hurts it's not like a watch that I can just put away if I can't change it, this is my baby's ears.