American Sweepstakes PublishersScammers

American Sweepstakes Publisher sent me a 'Guaranteed Delivery Response Form'. I won $100, 254, 204.00. They tell me that in order for me to receive my winnings I have to return the documentation signed and to send a one time $12.00 fee for processing registration payable to American Sweepstakes Publishers. After I got taken by John Beck, I do my research. I talked to the FTC and they told me that you will never have to pay a penny to collect your winnings from any sweepstakes or lottery. They said if your asked for a payment it's not real. What's that old saying, 'If it sounds to good to be true, then it's not true'. Thank You for this and other web sites and for people who try to help others by sharing their stories.

• Mr
    Mr Luis diaz Sep 10, 2018

This is a scam my people ????

Comments

• Le
    Letz May 17, 2017

Joesph Gonzalez contacted me and said he was prize coordinator for American sweepstakes, wants 500 to deliver my prize, five million dollars and a car!!! Hahaha. No way, he's a scammer too

• Dm
    Dmitriy Kosorygin Mar 11, 2016

American sweepstakes publishers now has a customer service at [protected]. That is what said oh my letter.
    Internal award payment center also send me a letter has customer service number [protected] they're both from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Central Time I want to find out if this is a legit companies

• Di
    Diane Erlenwein Sep 22, 2015

American sweetstakes publishers, p.O. Box 129454, kansas city, ks 6612

they keep sending letters and call to me about different things, what visa or master card do you perfer etc.
    Other, was 12.99 for delivery fee for the winner of the sweepstakes that you entered.Another one asked what sweepstakes order some things like a s did yi said if you are calling you should already know. I did order some products. A cd and some face products retinol creme that i believed the publishing house was offering, now i am not sure that those did come from your sweeps stakes offers . Do you send out offers to your sweepstakes entries as i have entered and ordered. I have kept the original numbers of the sweepstakes number as my first entry. Today i got another one of those 12.00 fee from another company about a fee for delivery in advance for money del.But told my husband that they can deduct it from the win monies.

• Wh
    W.H. May 14, 2015

I have American Publisher Sweepstakes wanting me to send first they asked for $17, 550.00 because I had won 2.5 million and a new 2015 car. When I told them I was not working Dave Jefferson called me back and asked if I could come up with $ 950.00 from my bank. When I could not get that amount he said he would put in $400.00 of his money if I could come up with $550.00 and send it Western Union. I would have my 2.5million and 2015 car within 48hours. This has been going on now for over 3weeks. I keep telling him I am not working and the bank will not lend me any money. Big time SCAM. He said the main company was Mega Million that backs American Publisher Sweepstakes. NOT going for it. I have been Ripped off before he said their are still good people and not all are scams.

• Am
    Amielyn Dec 01, 2014

I just received this in the mail today and LMAO as I read it. here is exactly what the letter states

Dear Amie
    As an independent research monitoring agency, we are pleased to inform you that we have identified $1, 254, 204.00 in pending, unpaid cash award opportunities as recorded in the most recent documentation that is now CONFIRMED and GUARANTEED to you. Your sample report statement is above. Please note that your name appears and you will have access to over 20 different sweepstakes totaling the full $1, 254, 204.00 USD that sponsors are bound by law to pay in full to all winners. Please keep this statement in a secure location.
    Now that you have been a) identified; b) confirmed; and c) notified; you are d) guaranteed full access to the $1, 254, 204.00 USD cash and prize report referenced on this verified statement and recorded in the documentation, provided you respond and return the document release form at once.
    I urge you to complete this form and return the document release form below ( in which they want me to pay $20.00 USD ) immediately. We can not be responsible for the loss of any portions of the money.

Sincerely,

Michael Washington, Tracking Manager.

The address that I'm suppose to return this to is :

American Sweepstakes Publishers
    Department of Prize Data Information
    PO Box 12954
    Kansas City, KS
    [protected]

• Bo
    Bonnie Barish Mar 11, 2014

My mail box is being flooded with material from American Sweepstakes Publishers, and they had me sending in small amounts of $10, or $11 in checks, and I was falling for the possibility of winning large sums of money, and was thinking that maybe this was legitimate.. We are living in times now, where people need money, and too many are getting taken advantage of by scams. I have some one calling me, with a foreign accent, telling me that they have a cash prize to deliver to my door, with the UPS, and gave me a check number, a serial number, and a routing number to track this with. The person calling me, has a private number that shows up on my caller ID, and I told them to call me on my mobile phone, so that I could check that out. He said he is going to call me tomorrow morning, and I am going to ask him the name of the company he is working with, and get his phone number, and investigate this, and am going to check him out to see if he is really, or a scam. I will not sign for anything alone, nor will I ever give my bank card, or Social Security number to ANY ONE!!
    I am on disability, and a fixed income, and can't afford this. I feel as though people in this situation are the ones that are getting hit the hardest, and are the ones that really need money and support, and these scam artists see that, and the disabled and vulnerable fall right into their clutches!! This has got to STOP NOW!!

• Gd
    gdlorance Mar 23, 2012

I fell for it and sent $12.00. Then they want another $12.00 every single time they mail me. I am just making confetti here. Everyone is right in saying this is a scam and needs to be stopped!!!

• Ln
    l neal Jan 05, 2012

larry in tennessee they wanted a $12.00 fee first, then a $40.00 dollar next and said i was tied with another tiebreaker for $20, 000.00 its just a money game and scam.

• Th
    thunderhawk Dec 22, 2011

I can't understand how the government allows these companies to scam people. A lot of the people are disabled and can't afford this . they believe i n what they read to be true, but its not true. There should be a law to stop these people form doing this, its false advertisement. Some people get so excited that it may cause them health problems. i plan to start a website to try and stop these scammers from messing up peoples lives. This needs to be stopped. and half the stuff that they sell is just crap for a high dollar.when this website comes up their paychecks stops. this website is on my list.

• Yo
    you-fun Oct 04, 2011

we should gather the people to hire attorney who have had throw small amount of money at those so called " file fees or documentation fees over and over again because of the dream we always dream about to win big money!! but obviously these people use our dream to deceive money from us and ruined our dreams.

chucksfiance05 Mar 28, 2011

i think every has a reason to complain about scams

chucksfiance05 Mar 28, 2011

i got a letter in the mail from american sweepstakes publishers n also i got a letter from international award payment center i dont no if they r scams or not they said i wont alot of money

anthony morgan Aug 23, 2010

i also am the owner of monies in possible range and i read clearlly (full access) and that how i'll receive my cash hello!.

• Ar
    Arjun Apr 15, 2009

My name is Arjun Tripathi My Address:- 3229 W.Walnut hill Ln Irving Texas
    Account No. 75038TIPA3229666066
    pls Gove informations

• Br
    Brenda Simmons Apr 12, 2009

I agree, there should be a law against all kinds of scams; especially the ones that come through the U.S. postal system. This should be a Federal Offense.

• Br
    Brenda Simmons Apr 12, 2009

I agree there should be a law against a kinds of scams, especially the ones that come through the U.S. mail. This should be a federal law. Why is there no one monitoring this.

• Ri
    Richy Mar 03, 2009

This is the second time i have gotten one of these in the mail claiming that i have won $1.2 million but they want a processing fee of $12.00.

• Mo
    Morgan Yeagley Mar 04, 2017

@Richy I just recieved the same letter in mail today also and i think its a crying same that people do this to hard-working citizens in this world. I almost fell for it until i did some research and seen all the negative replies about this. Sure am glad i did my research. These companies or scammers should be stopped and reported to BBB.

• El
    Elizabeth A. Piazza Dec 02, 2008

How do I get my name off of these lists?