American Signature Furniturethe omni dining room table

K

I bought a dining room table and chairs. A few days ago I was feeding my baby after just leaving the kitchen to make fix his bottle. About fifteen mins. later I heard a loud crash and see glass flying everywhere. I thought it was the sliding glass door. When I looked the dining room table had shattered into thousands of little pieces. The glass was everywhere. I called American Signature furniture and spoke to the manager Maria. She said she couldn't do anything as the warranty was expired by about 2 months. I told her that if I had been in the kitchen just a few mins more both my baby and I would have been seriously injured. She did not care, until I asked for her home office info and then she said just this one time, she would replace the set. I arranged with her to go into the store and did, but she was not there. Another manager said that Maria had not told him anything and said that that never happens. I did not find any other table that I liked. I have been calling Maria but she will not return phone calls.