American Red Cross — cpr instructor / tammy cormier
My wife as worked at this child care center for 7 years. Durning that time she has been "certified" in Pedi First Aid/CPR and has done several renewals. At no point durning any of these classes has the instructor provided actual mankins to practic skills on. The course consisted of them watching 20minute video and the the answers of the test given to the students while taking the test. Having become an instructor myself for a different organization i started to reach out to other daycares to solicit business for my cpr training. Spoke with 3 different directors and they all said that Tammy has come to there center and taught class with no mankins. I will also be reporting this to the State Licensure for child care centers
More American Red Cross Complaints & Reviews
- American Red Cross - retaliation & discrimination directed at volunteers
- American Red Cross - unethical!!!
- Red Cross Blood Donation Center - unethical behavior
- American Red Cross - cna certification (rude, unethical, and a scam)
- American Red Cross - donations
- American Red Cross - blood drive st anne’s hospital
- American Red Cross - hurricane harvey denial
- American Red Cross - blood donation
- American Red Cross - red cross "relief"
- American Red Cross - education staff yelling at red cross employees