American Freightbedroom sets

K Aug 20, 2019

I moved into my new house in June 2019. Ordered brand new bedroom sets for my daughters from American Freight that month. Spend over $800 cash on the spot. Was told by salesperson Ryne that it would be 2-4weeks to come in and someone would call me to pick it up at the store myself or pay to have them deliver them. 3 weeks go by I call ask about the sets they tell me oh it'll be another week we'll call you . Two weeks went by no phone call I called them, then another salesman told me it's not in it takes 4-6 weeks total difference from what Ryne told me. I asked why that not what I was told when I purchased it. We went back and forth on the phone so I said forget, I'll just wait another week it can't be that bad. Here I am 2 months later still no bedroom sets that I paid for 2 months ago. I called up there today to ask for their corporate phone number oh now all of a sudden they have my furniture up there now. Then asked me when would I like to come pick it up. First of all no one called me to let me know my furniture was there, someone was suppose to call me to see if I wanted it delivered or sent to the store. I waited 2 months when I was told 2-4 weeks. I deserve free delivery and set plus some mattresses to go with it. I wanted to get my dining room set and living room set from American Freight but after this deal I would never shop with them again at least not the one in Mishawaka. Oh yeah called their corporate manager Tim he still hasn't returned my phone call yet. Poor store poor corporate office.

bedroom sets