AltaMed Health Servicesstaff/appearance/dirty

J Dec 18, 2018

staff here are un professional and rude
even the management is rude to you I complained about my visit and the clinic coordinator was rude to me didn't care about my concerns I found it unsanitary for the nurse to give me a shot without washing her hands and not wearing gloves and for the doctor to no wash his hands when he entered and left my room nasty will not come here for sanitary purposes the restrooms are filthy my visit was on 12/18/2018