Aloricaharassment

R

HR Manager stated that I could not report my managers for Harrassment after I complained about the Music- *song choices with lyrics degrading and offensive to females, also racially and religiously offensive *blared through call floor speaker system *controled by ops managers and select mangers *despite complaints no corrective actions or investigations were done *because I complained I was treated differently than before I complained. * after attempting to report thru chain of command I was told I could not complain anymore or I would fired and given a final warning and unjustly fired. There was no access to any way of documenting or reporting the Harrassment, and no process or procedure for reporting Harrassment if it's the managers doing it. Have training CLASSes with training for this so doesn't happen again, take appropriate ACTION and preventative measures to keep from a hostile work environment. Also don't wrongfully terminate.