Menu

Alorica  - bad management/sexual harassment/bullying

A
Author of the complaint
3:35 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When I was hired on at Alorica it was great and wonderful. I was on top of the world. But the classes was full. So I started class two weeks later. But the class instructor and manager was not a great. She was not clear on what to do in our job. When we was thrust onto he floor to see how to conduct work in person with another worker already on the phones. That person didn't know how to even get their calls of the day. Matter of fact I gave them a sale for him. And then upper management got my butt for helping that guy out. Later on work has became more like torture. Plus they was telling us to lie to customers. ( Direct was the department) Being a christian i was not ok with that. So I got bullied badly for that. It was like on a daily basis. And as so direct department ended the harassment started. A former team leader stared coming on to everybody she could. To the point people had a name for her. She would be sexing people on the property during every breaks if she could. And she ain't the only one. They make it like if you don't have sex with them they will tell that you have harassed them.

Update by Andrewtwilliams
Nov 28, 2016 10:50 am

Alorica needs to get a real control of management. Plus have mandatory sexual harassment classes.

Helpful? 0 0

More Alorica complaints & reviews

Alorica - bad recruiters, inconsistent, strange
Alorica - assesement test
Alorica - having to work on christmas day
0 comments