All County Property ManagementThey Stole Money from Owner's Account

H

My Owners Statement should show an Ending Bank Balance of 993.59. Instead it shows a balance of 193.59. All County Property Management stole $800.00 from my account.

They first insisted the Statement was 100% correct. Then they said the $800.00 was used to return the security deposit to a tenant. Then they admitted that the security deposit $800.00 was paid from the security deposit account not from my account. They agree to return the $800.00 to me. But I have not received the check in 4 weeks.

Property owners of All County Property Management should check their Owners Statement carefully. Calculate the Ending Bank Balance by subtracting the Net Income/Loss from Beginning Bank Balance. If your number is greater than All County’s number, some of your money has been stolen.

I have Owners Statements and correspondence to prove that they cheated. I will appreciate any legal advice on what recourse I have against these cheaters.