All American Chevrolet of Killeenunethical behaviour

All American Chevrolet of Killeen
To:[protected]@yahoo.com
May 8 at 2:39 AM
All

We've heard your feedback!

Christopher, thank you for your feedback. We would like to extend our most sincere apologies. Your feedback will help us ensure that this experience doesn't happen again and we would like the opportunity to discuss options to ensure your satisfaction. Please contact us so we can discuss some solutions.

Survey
All American Chevrolet of Killeen was reviewed by Christopher M Troxell
Survey - May 1, 2019
1.0/5

I purchased my 2019 Colorado on April 8, 2019. Shortly after purchasing my truck I noticed a vibration in the the steering wheel and returned to the dealership on the 12th. Angel the service manager drove the truck and agreed it was not right and had an appointment scheduled for me on the 19th for them to perform an alignment and four wheel balance. I returned on the 19th and waited approximately 4 hours to have the service performed. I then left the dealership and noticed the vibration was still noticeable but I was not able to return until the 25th at which point Angel drove the truck again and agree it was still not right and told me to bring it in on May 1 and leave it over night so the the night crew could look at it again. The following day I took the truck to my local tire shop and had them perform an alignment and wheel balance which revealed that no alignment or wheel balance had been performed on the 19th as I was told it had. After having the alignment and balance done the truck drove as it should and the vibration was gone.I returned to the dealership the same day and advised Angel that the work that was suppose to have been done on the 19th had in fact not been done and I showed him a copy of the alignment. Angel made a copy of the alignment and said he would handle the incident and offered to reimburse me for the cost of the alignment however I declined and advised him the cost was not the issue but the fact I had been lied too and the time spent trying to get my new truck fixed was the point. Angel was very understanding of my frustration however I will not be returning to this dealership. I have owned a lot Chevrolet's over my life and I have never had such an experience and I am now starting to wonder if I made a huge mistake in purchasing this truck.

Syndicated to Google