Alabama Powerservice

B

My bill is only 8 days past due and they would not give me a Payment arrangement. I spoke with soneone in my local office and they tried to help by notating my account saying I will be able to pay the balance in a week but custoner service (1-800 number) saying that there is no guarantee that I would not be disconnected. I spoke with someone at Alabama public service commission and there was no help there neither. They do whatever they want to because they know there is no other power company to go with. I wouldn't recommend anyone to Alabama power.