Agrozone Trading Sdn. Bhd. — Import of red onions
Sub: cheating, fabrication & fraud done by a malaysia registered company - agrozone trading sdn. bhd.
Our company m/s. shri balaji minerals is a registered company under indian companies act since year 1979 having its registered office in tripolia bazar, jaipur (rajasthan).
we had received an email dated 29.12.16 under the name agrozone trading sdn. bhd. from the mail id danny.[protected]@gmail.com represented by mr. bharat vishal (director) & mr. danny wong (import manager) regarding export of fresh red onions. the contact details of the persons who had negotiated on behalf of agrozone trading sdn. bhd. regarding the export of red onions is as under:
1. mr. bharat vishal: +[protected]
2. mr. danny wong: +[protected]
Agrozone trading sdn. bhd. (1179839-d)
1st avenue level 15.01.2a,
Dataran bandar utama,
47800, petaling jaya selangor d.e
After several round of discussions and negotiations, it was agreed that m/s. shri balaji minerals will sent 4 shipments of 40’ refer container (112.000) mts fresh red onions for a sum of usd 27104. accordingly, m/s. shri balaji minerals had sent a performa invoice dated 28.12.16 for the above said quantity and amount. in reference to that, agrozone trading sdn. bhd. has issued a purchase order for fresh red onion on 29.12.16 with the po no: azt-sbm/drc-175.2016 dated 29.12.16 signed by mr. raheel ahmed (director on record). it is pertinent to note the purchase order and performa invoice clearly indicated the terms & conditions of the transactions. the payment terms were that on receipt of scan copy of all the original documents 100% tt will be done by agrozone trading sdn. bhd. the detailed description of the case is as under:
1. in furtherance of the purchase order, shri balaji minerals had sent the entire shipment, via wan hai lines 4x40’ (feet) reefer container and also all the required scanned copies of shipping documents (invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, phyto certificate, b/l copy) were sent to agrozone trading sdn. bhd. on the mail. it is necessary to note that the consignment sent was collected by mr. danny on 21.01.2017 and 22.01.2017, under the seal of agrozone trading sdn. bhd. from port kelang port (malaysia).
2. on receipt of the scanned documents as mentioned above, agrozone trading sdn. bhd. had contacted us and informed that the payment for the invoice no. 136 dated 04.01.2017 for their purchase order has been made with bank transaction reference number otjipbony160552 dated 13.01.2017 of hongleong bank.
3. in the mean while all the original documents (invoice, packing list, phyto certificate, coo) except original b/l were handed over to mr. danny wong by the undersigned during my personal visit to kuala lumpur on 09.01.17.
4. immediately after the submission of original documents (except b/l) to mr. danny wong personally on 09.01.17 in kuala lumpur, he advised us to surrender the b/l and send them the telex message copy so as to take the delivery of the goods. due to his severe pressure on us & in reference to the forged bank advise dated 13.01.17 (as above) we have processed for the b/l surrender vide telex release message to the line dated 18.01.2017 against which mr. danny has taken the delivery of goods as per the above mentioned dates i.e. 21 jan. 2017 & 22 jan. 2017.
5. when the issue was raised with mr. danny the import manager of agrozone trading sdn. bhd. that we have surrendered the b/l as per your instructions but till the date we have not got any remittance from your side, he created several stories in front of us.
6. even though agrozone trading sdn. bhd. had taken the delivery of goods and sold them into the market, till the date the payments have not been made and they have defaulted in the payment terms and failed to release the amount even after harvesting the benefits of the transaction. despite several messages, mails and telephones, agrozone trading sdn. bhd. has been evading payments and avoiding our calls and messages. if only agrozone trading sdn. bhd. had any bonafide intention of making the payment; there was no reason of them to avoid us with one lame excuse after another. these acts and attitude of agrozone trading sdn. bhd. and its representatives mr. bharat vishal and mr. danny in trictfully avoiding payments and their cooked up stories and fabricated documents, sows the apprehension that they never had the intention to pay us and only wanted to cheat us to the part with our goods and obtain unlawful gains at our cost. in fact due to delay in payment we are put to severe monetary loss and mental agony.
7. it appears that the agrozone trading sdn.bhd and its contacts are involved in an international scam, cheating companies to part their valuable goods without parting any single penny. we have annexed all the valid documents regarding the transaction and the amount payable to us for your ready reference and perusal.
8. it appears that the agrozone trading sdn. bhd. had made fraud by way of forged bank transaction receipt having transaction number otjipbony160552. it is prominent to mention here that no quality issue was created and even the supplied goods quality was appreciated during chat with mr. danny wong. even though we have continued to put our effort to contact agrozone trading sdn. bhd. personals to resolve issue for forged bank transaction receipt & overdue payment. but still we did not have any proper response from the other end. so we have suspected they are purposely avoiding our calls also after one month from that shipment and have no choice left to report the issue to your goodselves.
Please beware of these cheaters & do not do business with them.
Please contact for further details:
Mr. naveen agarwal
M : +91 [protected]
E : naveen.[protected]@gmail.com