Adult DVD MarketplacesI didn't get received the item damage and didn't received the item.

Aug 06, 2018 Review updated:

Dear sir/madam:
I am writing filing this complaint to adult dvd marketplaces.com its located at 435 s tryon st, charlotte, nc [protected]. I order on july 26, 2018 I order two order on the same day. Their is adult movies on dvd. I will saw you in below page. I been asking for my second order I didn't received the second order. I went to find out the company should do be out of business. I file complaint to the bbb.com about my order. I will show you the proof.

• Updated by dick gibson · Sep 27, 2018

That's not true.

•   Aug 06, 2018

You think they should be out of business? They ARE. BBB clearly states that on their letters to you. Call your credit card company and request a refund.

You have eclectic taste. Seduced by Mommy and Gay videos.

•   Aug 21, 2018

@SubSquirrel i am going to filed here and BBB.com and to consumer affair, other social media.

•   Aug 21, 2018

@dick gibson You can’t file here. This is just to complain and whine.

•   Sep 05, 2018

@SubSquirrel yes i complaint and whine

•   Sep 05, 2018

@dick gibson Why? They’re out of business.

@SubSquirrel That is big liar

•   Sep 27, 2018

@dick gibson Learn to read. the letter you posted states this fact. I didn't pull it out of my butt. "the business has no rating because it is out of business."

Gee, don't you feel like a [censored] now!

•   Sep 27, 2018

You posted a letter stating there is no rating because the business is out of business. I didn't pull that out of my butt. your elderly dog needs hamburg meat, scrambled eggs, peanut butter sandwiches and other soft proteins. cook for your dog and don't buy third world food for an elderly pet. based on your english and grammar, thailand may be your native country. although, being in everett, you could be from outer mongolia.

•   Oct 04, 2018

@SubSquirrel Thank You very Much for that lovely comment.

•   Oct 04, 2018