AdspaceBoxUnpaid online advertising

21st October, 2016
Client: Emma Beckers([protected]@adspacebox.com), Marie Bogaert([protected]@adspacebox.com). [protected]@adspacebox.com
Number: +[protected]
Amount: $1600

Adspacebox is said to be an online advertising firm for brands looking to gain exposure. They source for traffic from various SSP(Supply-Side-Platforms) or ad networks to place those ads for their clients. My company, was one of them sourced for a campaign. As in our policy we did a background check on them and asked for referrals before we started their campaign. After doing such and after being given good reviews from the sources we asked that they give us their campaign requirements and then started their campaign.

Here's where it gets thick: From the first few days there were complaints over certain domains they didn't want their ads to show on such as Amazon, and they didn't want ads on Opera proxies(Which wasn't part of their initial requirements) and i complied and then wanted to know if they had other requirements before scaling up the campaign.(Note: the more specific the campaign, the greater the cost especially on our side as we're paying website owners to put the ads). This went on for about a while with new requirements being brought up and we complying accordingly. However on a certain day, the campaign manager Emma Beckers sent a mail that the client was dissatisfied with the campaign despite we doing all he asked for and wanted to cancel it.

I was disappointed and wanted to know why that was so. Also i wanted to get paid for the work done so far as common business ethics require. However since then they haven't answered any of my messages or emails and such is a trend with companies who are alleged scamming advertising platforms.

We'd like them to pay us for the traffic and work done on their campaign so that we leave it all in the past.

Thank you.

Unpaid online advertising

• Ru
    Russell1000 Sep 13, 2017

Hello,
    I recently(4 Sept.) purchased the domain name Qaidu (Dot Com) on the expired domains list at GoDaddy.com when the previous owner failed to renew it. I buy and sell domain names for a living and thought that this name had potential especially in the Chinese market. I did a quick search on the name before I bought it and nothing bad really came up. Only after the domain landed in my account did I do a full check and find out that the Qaidu domain has been associated with these scams. I am sorry to hear about that and am horrified to learn about the large sums of money that people have lost. I just want to say that I am in no way connected or affiliated with the previous owner and their scams and can prove that I bought the name in good faith.
    Regards
    Russell

• Mo
    Mobiagent Jun 01, 2017

We are owed by both AdSpaceBox and Yedia, we now have to pay for the campaignsessions from our pockets as an agency. How do we make them pay for this? It's ridiculous that no one knows where to find them.

SF Ad Network Jun 02, 2017

@Mobiagent I reported Yedia/yellowmedia/ Quaidu (same group of scammers) to the FBI's internet crime unit using this link: HTTPs://WWW.ic3.gov/default.aspx. If you have your emails etc. you can file a report at this link as well. Unfortunately I have not heard back and have to assume this is a low priority in a world filled with fraud- related crimes. Still, I encourage everyone who has been scammed by these [censor] to file a report! The more attention this gets, the better chances we have of someone actually looking into it.

SF Ad Network May 24, 2017

Same thing happened to me. yellowmedia.net and qaidu.com are no longer online. Certain now that they were the same group of scammers. They owe me $8K.

• It
    Itay Gilad May 20, 2017

did the same to us, yellow media, adspacebox and seoes with the same contacts mentioned above, didnt pay...

• Cs
    csreed May 16, 2017

Glad to see this before we started serving ads for Yellow Media / Yedia. If this is all one operation then here are the companies given as references (to be fair I did NOT do any business or have negative experiences with any of these, but their nearly-identical websites and non-existent LinkedIn presence was fishy enough)
    Company Name: Getrackit Contact Name: Stefan Schweitzer
    Company Name: Trawebclick Consulting LTD Contact Name: Angus Iverson
    Company Name: 11connect Contact Name: Abbas Stumpf

SF Ad Network May 24, 2017

@csreed Getrackit is registered to Murshid Utbah Tannous in Munich, Germany

Denny Ricksham May 16, 2017

Keep an eye on Mobalcenter Zoe Beck and Abbas Stumpf 11connect too.

Denny Ricksham May 16, 2017

Yellow Media Grace Schelling are also involved.

Denny Ricksham May 16, 2017

Mia Heath from Seoes too. It seems to be a large network of scammers/fraudsters.

• Bd
    bdchive May 04, 2017

Same issue with Christina Eriksson at Qaidu. Knew it seemed to easy, owe us 9k.

• Lk
    LK123 Apr 18, 2017

I've had problems with the exact same companies and contacts. Spammy campaigns, weird targeting, malicious flagging and non payment. Anytime we turn them down they spam the entire company trying to find another test.

The agency names were Adspacebox (Emma Beckers), Qaidu (Christina Eriksson) and Webome (Matteo Henriksson).

• Ml
    mlee54432 Jan 30, 2017

Ridiculous accusations from a company that sells bot traffic and makes a fool out of its clients (referring Dochase.com). FYI in order to get paid - deliver real traffic and do not waste time by overpromising. If you want to do real business online - deal with real traffic, stop drawing hosting and writing stupid complaints.

• As
    Asterix123 May 03, 2017

@mlee54432 hello - do you represent AdSpaceBox?

• Do
    Dochase Oct 26, 2017

@mlee54432 So much for someone who is hiding under an anonymous id.

Here's what you need to know about Dochase as we've been featured on adexchanger

I'd appreciate the team at Adspacebox to desist from such childish online games and fraud. It's criminal

• Sh
    Shady Lane 4 Dec 14, 2016

I've had similar shady experince with Emma at adspacebox. We didn't even get far enough to serve any banners as the tags they sent weren't approved by the SSPs. The kept being rejected for being 'malicious' and 'compromised landing pages'.

My colleagues were sent similar shady creative banners all from companies with little online presence and with the main contact usually having no information about them on any social media (nothing on linkedin or facebook).

The campaigns were also very basic for very random products. Enticingly easy.

I suspect they are all actually the same people behind different shoddy websites trying to scam free impressions. Watch out.