Having problems with Acupure?

Acupure reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 2, 2008. The latest review CHARGE WITHOUT PRODUCT RECEIVED AND AUTHORIZATION was posted on Dec 17, 2008. The latest complaint CHARGE WITHOUT PRODUCT RECEIVED AND AUTHORIZATION was resolved on Dec 17, 2008. Acupure has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Acupure has resolved 1 complaints.

Acupure Customer Service Contacts

15 St Patrick's Ave
Charvil
RG10 9RA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acupure Customer Service. Initial Acupure complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Acupure above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Acupure. Discuss the issues you have had with Acupure and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Acupure Complaints & Reviews

acupureCHARGE WITHOUT PRODUCT RECEIVED AND AUTHORIZATION

I ASK FOR A FREE SAMPLE BUT BEING CHARGE FULL FOR THE WHOLE PRODUCT THAT I DID NOT EVEN RECEIVED, I AM CALLING THEM BUT BEING HOLD FOR A LONG TIME,

• Da
      david Jun 03, 2016

Suposed to be a thirty day trial. We canceled and they still charged my account for the next month worth and never shiped the product. They also shipped two other products and charged me for there trial which I did not ask for.

• Ri
      rippedoff Feb 22, 2009

Where's the number to call these people. I don't have it. Nor can I find their website. I also tried to cancel as soon as I ordered my 4.95 trial but they said I couldn't because it was too soon. No I get charged 40 bucks and for some reason I can't even find the email I sent them. Oh and the WORST part is that these pills do absolutely NOTHING. I have NEVER been scammed like this.

So, if anyone has their number/email address please post it

• Ba
      Barbara Feb 10, 2009

Ordered the trial. Heard about the nightmare dealing with them so canceled the day I received the product. I returned the product and even received an email telling me that my account was canceled. They proceeded to charge my credit card account anyway. For your own good - DO NOT order Accupure. I wish I would have seen these prior to ordering...

• Da
      dale Feb 04, 2009

In December ordered free sample.Was charged 2.95 and then31.90 same day.January charged 38.95 and 39.95 on same day. Sent Decembers acuipure back and have not received anything else but charges.

• Ig
      I Gaskins Jan 24, 2009

I have been trying to get a refund for my money, since they charge my account. They do keep you on hold for at least 45 minutes hoping that you will get frustrated and hang up. Even though the amount is minimal its the principal. Please beware when purchasing products with them.

acupurenever ordered this product taking money from account

I tried the free sample and I too have had 44.95 taken out of my account for the past three months I have tried to call and cancel and I canot get ahold of anyone I have emailed them and to no prevail this company has taken money from my account without my permission. I want my money returned to me asap.

• Os
        oskar Apr 28, 2009

I too have been burned by these people. They should be put in jail. I am in the process of getting their billing and prodcut shipment stopped.

• Ri
        rippedoff Feb 22, 2009

Banks love this stuff, I'm hanging those ### out to dry