Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Entertainment Activity Superstore Inaccurate description of experience - taking extra money from me then reducing price on website

Activity Superstore  -  Inaccurate description of experience - taking extra money from me then reducing price on website

S
Author of the complaint
11:55 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To cut a long story short we were given a voucher worth £99 as a gift for a” 2 night get away”. We exchanged it for an “Indulgent Spa Day” (as the break was Tuesday-Friday and I work).

I paid £50 extra to upgrade it so a total of £149. The voucher was for an Indulgent Spa Day and so I thought that was what we were getting. Nowhere on the description did I read that it was for a massage only.

After I made the booking I contacted the Indulgent Spa Day experience people to find out it is just a Beauty Salon and the luxury Spa Day was just a massage for which they do for £50 each anyway.

Activity Superstore not only are selling falsely described experiences but they have refused to refund my £50 as they say the experience was offered. The salon cancelled the appointment with no problem and said it had happened to them before (with others complaining of the same problem.)

To add insult to injury [censored] reduced the “Indulgent Spa Day experience” the day after I complained to £99 on the website.

I have read numerous website reviews and I have to say there are some serious flaws to be addressed here. I will complain to everyone I can to stop people getting there money taken from them fraudulently.

More Activity Superstore complaints & reviews

Activity Superstore - Simply ridiculous
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Activity Superstore - Shafted
Activity Superstore - Trying to book chosen activity
Activity Superstore - Wont refund me
Activity Superstore - Stupid process
Activity Superstore - Spa day voucher
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Activity Superstore - Value of event