ACwarranty

A Review updated:

dont buy an appliance from sears they will not honor the warranty, and after 3 times contacting themthey refuse to fix it here was my complaint to them...air conditioner begin loosing freon before it was a year old. We didnt figure out what was wrong
until a month later and called sears. warranty in booklet warrants sealed system for 5 years.
sears came inspected ac refused to fix it claiming sulfur had damaged unit. warranty literature
does not exclude repair due to sulfur if that was the case. Close examination of unit reveals
some mold or algae on inside of condenser and nothing on the outside indicating the units self
created water supported the algae or mold not sulfur from the air. Three other ac units on the
house each on the house each over three years old one about 7 have not had sulfur problems
indicating no sulfur locally and they still operate. Numerous attempts to motivate sears to repair
it have failed. The warranty does not cover "failure of this product caused by use of detergents,
cleaners, chemicals, or utensils other than those recommended in all instructions supplied with
the product" I have used none of these on the unit. Nothing is mentioned about natural
environmental elements.If the unit is not repaired I will use the internet and media to warn others
that sears will not back what they sell

• Sh
    Shanti Travels Aug 13, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have bought a split 1.5 ton ac from videocon company and dealer named Empson Engineers & Contractors on 1-June-2009 and it's not working since 25-July-2009 and i have complaint so many times but didn't got any response from company even though it is in warranty period.My last complaint was on 31-July-2009 and complaint no.DEL-[protected].So plz let me know what should i do now.

Randeep Sahni
    [protected]
    Shanti Adventure Tours Pvt Ltd.
    c-66 okhla phase-1
    New Delhi

JAI BANSAL Jul 07, 2010

SIR IAM JAIBANSAL FROM AGGARWAL PHARMAC Y PURCHASED LG SPLIT AC FROM SOUTH ELECTRONICS DELHI 5/7/2009. I AM GOING TO REGISTER MY COMPLAINT AGAIN &AGAIN FROM LAST MONTH . THE PERSON JAVED COMING TO FLL GAS & CHEMICAL WASHING . BUT AFTER THAT MY A/C INSTEAD OF GIVING COOLING AFTER ONE HOUR OF A/C ON PRODUCING HUMIDITY . SO I AM REQUESTING TO VISIT A SENIOR PERSON TO CHECK MY A/C . I AM TOTALLY UNSATISFIED WITH SERVICE OF L.G A/C . PLEASE TAKE A APPROPRIATE ACTION SOON.

• Bh
    BHANGRA Jul 19, 2011

BHANGRA KARO

• La
    largus Aug 08, 2011

I bought a 500 dollar ac on sale, never worked right since the day I bought it .Second summer I had a service guy come to my hose 3 different times, then they sent another guy 1 time total of 4 trips to my house you spent over 300 in parts I spent over 3 weeks without ac and had parts all over my dinning room table the 3 weeks .lost 4 days of work .The ac is not working, this summer .I tried to take it back to the story no luck.I called customer service and they wanted me to pay 100 dollars to have a guy come out again .I can not miss another day off new job.

I think I went through too much .Why would I buy another thing from your store with this kind of customer service? Please help you use to be all about customer service what HAPPENED!!! Very Frustrated customer!!! Would love it if you did the right thing !!!

• So
    soy yo Nov 20, 2018

i buy a necklace for my mom in may
    the necklace say italy sterling silver
    now its black i went to sears and they cleaner
    but its still black now what its my other option