Abdussamed Kadavan(samadk2011signgmail.comirresponsibility of Air Asia

A

It was my very bitter experience to me while flying by Air Asia from Kulalampur air port to Kochin with my family, missing my flight due to poor performance in the luggage counter. I had reported to the Airport and found very poor movement in the luggage dropping counter and staff was less keeping urgency of matter. From my rich travelling experience it was believed that flight crew have full control on passengers from the luggage delivery counter that confirm that passengers are on the way from the immigration and many airline staff trying to find why passengers are delay to reach at flight counter. It was very surprise to me that, we were waiting for clearing luggage accordingly missing the flight after immigration,
It is very well aware that missing fight is due to poor professional attitude from luggage clearing staff that caused missing our fight. if the counter was closed in due time we would have to send our luggage through the parcel service and fly on time.

Why Air Asia collect our luggage that caused delay for immigration and missing our flight accordingly. I had found many luggage was rejected and dumped in the luggage collection point (returned) that believe they collect luggages and dropping into arrival section.
As I am one of lost passenger, I appeal, Air Asia must step up their professional measures to stop such incident that cause many inconvenience and economic loss for the passengers.