1 Chat Avenueabriel

H

unable to delete a account on 1 chat ave and banded for no reason by a lesbian named abriel who is allways in a bad mood and kicks/bands people just because she dont like them. the rues in vidio chat is not to be nude on cam or any dirty sex/filthy chat.the rules dont sey that you have to be gay or your kicked /banded or that you can be in a fowl mood and kick/band someone just because you dont like them.anyone has the right to iggy someone who gets on there nerves. i feel the sight should be shut down and new owners put on.also elect mods who can partial and not bigots or predjudice.maybe it should be known that everyone has the right to iggy people if they break the chat rules...

abriel

Shauna McLendon Feb 16, 2017

crashingwords is an inactive admin. she's never there.

Shauna McLendon Feb 16, 2017

they call me a child molestor and kick me and never kick the ones starting the problems. i'm getting sick of being treated like that. they don't ever kick the problem starters. they just kick me cuz thc tells them to. we need an admin.

Shauna McLendon Feb 16, 2017

we don't have an admin in live chat and thc the ex mod is making all the mods kick me for no reason. this needs to stop. he is turning everyone against me and lying about my info because he cant stand me. ex mods aren't supposed to be doing that.

Shauna McLendon Apr 18, 2016

also why isn't Miranda enforcing the iggie button use?? is that not an option for her or something?? she is not a good admin for this room at all sorry she isn't.

Comments

• Si
    SingleguyUSA-CA Feb 04, 2014

MOD in private chat are acting together, and when prompted to "boot"someone from room, they are preserved by another who has earned senority from another guest, will remove a user from room. This is unfair practice. And will be reported to FTC. You think it means nothing, well after repeated attempts, it will mean something. So, I think each chat-avenue room NEEDS a moderatpr that is not chatting with the room!!!

• Ju
    justaguy55 Aug 28, 2013

The mods CAN be miserable, but the real problem with chat avenue is the pedophiles. I had read as much on the net. It's true, Chat avenue adult chat is a haven for pedophiles for whatever reason. I went on there with the chat name "yng4old" or something like that just as a test. What I didn't say was that I was a man maybe looking for an older woman! I was NOT booted my any mods because of my name, nor questioned. Within 1 minute 10 guys Pm'd me. They said something like this: Hey sweety.. Home alone.. you like older>> want to go on yahoo? Where do you live? You want cam to cam?
    I got so many pm's I had to log off.

There is no doubt whatsoever, for whatever reason, that this site is a haven for pedophiles. It really ought to be either better monitored (a huge task I would imagine) or shut down.
    I did find a site on the net called pervertedjustice.com, and reported chat-avenue to [email protected], but I doubt if it will do any good.

chatavenuescum Oct 19, 2012

totally agree with this post the mods on this site are all a bunch of ###s or [censored] who are having a bad day i hope they all get cancer and burn in hell the ###in ###