1-800-684-4829Continuous phone calls

M

I receive phone calls from [protected] non-stop through out the day from 8am until at least 9pm every day. They never leave a message and when you answer no one says anything.

• Th
    ThomasGuide Dec 29, 2011

I am getting the calls from [protected]. Calls 6 to 10 times a day that hang up when answered by voice mail. Sometimes the calls are within a minute apart. I have identified the calls are Robo Calls coming from HSBC aka Household Savings Bank to my cell phone. Each call shows as one minute usage on my bill. I can't help but wonder how many times they will schedule Robo calls before they figure out that their calls will not be answered, but used as evidence against them for harassing automated calls.

• Vr
    vrg Jan 20, 2008

My calls are coming from the number posted: [protected] and not some reversed order as you claim. Please have your company investigate this.

• Br
    Brandy Avery Aug 15, 2007

I believe you mis-entered the phone number that has been calling you. The number you entered is 800.684.4829, that number belongs to the company I work for. We have hundreds of different 800 numbers and we don't call out from that number, in fact we don't even give out, advertise or use that number anymore. When we call customers it shows up on the caller id as the name Affinity 4 and shows our physical phone number, not any of our 800 #s. I work in customer service and I get several calls on this 800 # with complaints that we've been calling them, even people who claim we just called them 2 minutes ago and the department that makes out going calls weren't at work yet because their shift hasn't started for the day. I'm trying to do some research to find the correct phone number to give them so they can call the company that is calling them. The only number I can find is 800.468.4829 as you can see the 4 and 8 are backwards and its easy to misdial by transposing the numbers. This number belongs to a company called TFC Headquarters and they deal with insurance, financial planning, mortgages and tax preparation. Maybe they are the company trying to call you. Hope that helps.