ZoysiaFarms.comBuyers beware

W Review updated:

This company has pulled off a scam.
They refuse to reply to letters, emails, calls;
even certified letters don't work! It has been 7 weeks---no grass--no explaination as to why!
many companies will confirm your order- or explain the backorder. They were fast to deposit 97.00. I am surprised @ ALABAMA LIVING & other magazines that will accept scam companies---well maybe the full page ad $ blind their integrity!! I am very disappointed in this deal! BUYERS BEWARE!!

Patti Brumley May 04, 2021

I got ripped off!!! I got completely dead grass in a bag of sand!!! This is not acceptable. It took weeks to get here and then I get a bag of bad dirt for my money. Beware and do not buy from this company. SCAM!

Patypie Apr 11, 2017

Glad this was explained, this comment almost lost an order from us! Ordering Now Thank you

John Ridgway Apr 03, 2015

We have just found this complaint. Zoysia Farms is open Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM and can be reached at [protected] everyday to resolve any issues except between Christmas and New Years. We do deposit checks as received and hold orders until the correct planting time in the customers area. We are not holding any orders for Alabama at this time (April 2015). We are here to help. We have been in business for 60 years and make our customers success our top priority. We answer all calls, letters, emails or any communication from our customers.

Patti Brumley May 04, 2021

@John Ridgway It took over a week to answer my complaint and it is still not resolved. Horrible product and an embarrassment .