Zoa Celldelayed completing of trade

A broker located in Warshaw for Europe told me to purchase more than 50'000 shares of zoa cell in several times. the trade should have been completed several months ago but I am still waiting...
Did anybody experience the same with these shares?

• Bi
    Biman Sep 10, 2010

Dear PEP Victims,

Every body has approximatly the same story.
    For me it's not ZOA cell the problem but PEP.
    I have beginning in October 2008 and during 2009 after i decided to stopped the deal i was recontacted by PEP for changing the shares from ZOA cell to ICS . The final target is the same, pushing to by more share.
    I agree that we must have a commun actions.
    For information i have contact the court of Austria, and they confirm me that they have actually no complaint about PEP or ZOA CELL

The answer in German
    zu Ihrer Anfrage wird mitgeteilt, dass derzeit (10.8.2010) ha. kein Strafverfahren gegen Zoa Cell und PEP anhängig ist.

Mag. Johann Fuchs
    Staatsanwaltschaft Wiener Neustadt
    Maria Theresien-Ring 5
    A-2700 Wiener Neustadt
    0043/2622/[protected]

Tom Mar 30, 2010

To everybody,

STOP BUYING ANY STOCKS FROM PRIVATE EQUITY PLACEMENT, STOP BUYING ZOA CELL SHARES. IT'S A DEAD END STREET!

• Hu
    Hugo Mar 29, 2010

Hello,
    We where contacted again just before Christmas and made to belive we where chosen as one of was i 12 persons that would get a cash out if we bought more shares. We did, but because this blue chip company only wanted to by a part of the company PEP said. Then in January PEP came back now that procent of the company was to bee more shares as the directors had gotten gready and added on their shares. Anybody else was told the same thing?
    What also now worries me is that it seems that Zoa Cell that I really thought was a comming company now seem to have a dead home page and do not anwer theis mail?

• Gu
    gunther One Mar 26, 2010

Senior One,
    is there any news from the Austrian court - is there a contactperson to contact regarding the proces?

• St
    stoppep Jan 05, 2010

Hi to all

Happy new year. Did any body hear anything from PEP ? I had a call befor christmas and now a call today. They want me to buy more stocks for about € 7000.-. And allready it needs to be done fast, because the next payout is soon.
    Thanks for some reply.

Stoppep

• Gu
    gunther One Nov 01, 2009

Hi ZCELL,
    Do not pay the 10% - use your common sence and ask yourself who would ask 10% security if a deal is as secure as PEP tells you. Ask your normal bank if 10% security Bond is normal!!
    They convert the 10% into shares and they will call you again later to buy more stocks. Stick to what you know - Zoa Cell is giving info to investors in the comming days - await for this info, before you do anything with PEP.

ideppi Oct 26, 2009

Hi zcell

It's the old story. Don't buy, it's a scam.
    PEP didn't cash out nobody until now.

Hi all

what about this press release.
    Also a fake??

Hi ideppi

Mark Walters (PEP) called me.
    He said it's a huge amount of shares and the buyer is a private institutional.
    I have tobuy another 10% shares of the cashout amount.
    I don't know if it's realy done or not?

ideppi Oct 26, 2009

Hello zcell

I think its a bad news as it looks like the old scheme to pull your money out of the pocket.
    Who exactly called you?
    Somebody from Zoa Cell?

Hi all,
    i received last friday the phone call, thet the trade is done.
    The buyer has order a claering house to made the payments.
    The want a bond of security of 10%.
    Did you hear anything.

Cheers

• Yv
    Yvon1 Oct 02, 2009

I am also in France in the same position.
    I have invested from November last year 45798 shares from Zoa Cell for an amount around 85, 000 Euros.
    I fully agree to combine a common action against Private Equity Placement.
    My contact was Mr Jason Harding. The tel n° of this company in Hong Kong was (00)[protected] or
    [protected].
    Impossible to contact this company from 10th of September.
    My email address is [email protected] for the people who want to contact me. I don't want to loose this money like, I suppose, all the people who are in the same situation.
    Looking forward for replies.

• Sn
    snorr Sep 22, 2009

Hi all,
    I contacted the Hong kong Police and asked them to check up on PEP at the known address in Hong kong as stated on their web-site. The company PEP is NOT located on the address, which was confirmed to me today by the HK police Dept.

Furthermore it seems like the PEP web-site is being closed and I have tried some 10 - 15 times today to reach them by phone. Unfortunately without any luck.

ideppi Sep 17, 2009

To Zoa Cell Holdings Ltd

Do you mean, that PEP has nothing to do with Zoa Cell?

How could my emails be known at PEP if there is no connection between you and them?

• Po
    Pol_12 Sep 17, 2009

The same old story with PEP had happened to me: I've been called at the end of July, and they told me that the cash should be arrived at the beginning of August; but nothing has happened.
    Then I've tried many times to phone them, but it is impossible: at the +[protected] there is only an answering machine.
    A couple of weeks ago, they've called me and told a new story: the potential purchaser should have bought my Zoa Cell's shares, but I should have bought another quantity of shares, in order to arrive at the minimum sale lot.

In the meantime I've asked aboute PEP to the Financial Authority of Italy and to a consumers' association: they've given the same info that Austrian Financial Authority gave to Farmer.

Tom Sep 02, 2009

To all Zoa Cell and Private Equity Placement victims,
    please sent all relevant data and proves for financial
    scam and fraud to following email adress:

pep.scam(at)gmail.com

I will sent back user id and passwort to this
    email adress.

The data and information collected in the email box
    should be used by each of you as proof for this
    private equity fraud (for police raports, trial and hearings).

Therefore PLEASE SENT ALL YOU RELATED EMAILS AND
    DOCUMENTS TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADRESS.

email sent to the above email
    adress prove against
    these criminals can and .

The Finanical Authority told me to go to the police
    (before they dissapear). Who of you would agree
    to report to the police? Please sent your oppinion to:
    pep.scam(at)gmail.com

And please be aware that all this public information
    on this forum is accesible to our opponents too...

• Sn
    snorr Sep 02, 2009

Hi Pat Potter,
    I am in a similar situation - are you saying that your 250.000 paid shares are lost or merely underlining that Zoa Cell is a valid company?

• Pa
    Pat Potter Sep 02, 2009

As a Zoa Cell shareholder with 250, 000 fully paid shares I wanted to know first hand what was going on so I simply contacted the company and they told me they do not sell shares and the shares I purchased must have been resold from an original large shareholder. They went on to tell me about their company and were very forthcoming with information about their science. They did however ask me for proof of shreholding before they disclosed any information.

• Br
    Brutal Aug 27, 2009

Hi the exact same thing has happened to me. I have purchased a couple of blocks of shares and was called again in July as another payment was required to seal the deal. The end of July I was told the bidding is over but not all the shares were purchased, only the larger corparate groups would be payed out. Since I was a small retail holder I was told 48 clients will be paid for some more money to seal the deal. They would help at there end by purchasing also. Very similar story to Stoppep. I ended the game late last year. They told me I was foolish that all my finacial problems would be solved if I made one more payment, the payout would be the end of August. I guess my money has gone to. Whats next

Tom Aug 20, 2009

Hi Farmer

I look at http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=10212932

but I can not see any information about Private Equity Placement or Zoa Cell...

Farmer please join us (I will send private message to you)

Tom

Farmer Aug 20, 2009

To all, look at

it look likes that our cash is fixed (and lost) in a "Boiler Room"

K E E P your money ! ! !

Tom Aug 20, 2009

Dear PEP victims,

stoppep you should not invest more, the game is always the same they can talk very very nice and polite... but the fact is as soon as they open their mouth only BS is coming out... they are lying, I'm pretty sure about that. I asked for a writen garantee/statement that I do not have to reinvest more and that I get my money back.

Fact is they promise you what you want to hear. But nobody here on this forum ever told a "happy end story".

We all should think about what to to next.
    The more people/victimes are together to more power we have.
    The question is what we are going to do: Police? I do not think they can help us a lot, but at least we can try.

What about legal actions? Someone maybe know a good lawyer? or a financial expert?
    We could hire someone who tries to bring PEP in court in order to seem them.

ideppi Aug 20, 2009

Hello stoppep

Do not invest, it's a trick.

• St
    stoppep Aug 20, 2009

Dear all

To r-m-g: Yes I have stopped the "game" in march, by telling them I have no more money to buy more. I was told that at least a half year I have to wait, maybe more. An then it was quiet till july. Then a new guy called, with very good news. There was a bid going on an it should be over within 3 weeks. And then cash out. I got a call then every week, with allways good news but no facts. Then after the holidays it was quiet again. Then yesterday the final call: The bid is over, but they did not buy all shares and so on. The point is, I'm one of 48 retail clients, out of 856!!, who will be in. They help me, with buying some shares on theyr own (PEP), but I also have to buy some more. Deadline for the payment ist the 25. of august and then cashout between the 2. and 4. of september. For the rest of clients they don't know. I don't know what to belive.
    When I read all your troubles, I'm scared not to see any money ever.
    Anybody else with some more news. ?

• Rm
    r-m-g Aug 19, 2009

Dear all,

I agree to Toms proposal to stick together and to coordinate activities, ideas and information.
    As he has started this complaint I suggest to send him your contact information to be able to communicate more efficiently by phone and/or email.

As this complaints board is visible also by the named companies, we should be careful to publish our ideas/plans.

Farmer Aug 19, 2009

Dear All,
    I had asked PEP who is Zoa Cell Holdings. I got this text but could not found out more and if it is true.
    Dear Mr. ...,
    Mars Consulting Inc. has been retained by Zoa Cell Holdings Ltd. to act as registrar of the company, and to provide the following verification.
    Our records confirm you are registered with a holding of 1234... common shares of Zoa Cell Holdings Ltd. The shares are fully paid and have been registered under the name of ...
    Furthermore, you have subscribed for an additional 1234... common shares for which payment is pending.
    If we can be of any further assistance concerning registration of your shares, please do not hesitate to contact us. Mars Consulting Inc. is not authorised to provide investment advice.
    For Mars Consulting, Inc.
    Falgun Mankodi
    unquote

I had already sent a registrated letter (Einschreiben) to PEP in Polen and Hongkong with the request to transfer the promised money but both letter are returned with the sign of "decline acceptance"

Further I ask the FMA (Financial Market Authority) in Austria:
    1. PEP has no licence to deal in Austria, however...
    2. Austria (law, court) has no access to bank accounts in Cyprus or Taiwan, I had transfered my money to banks in this countries.
    3. Very, very, very small change to see my money again, maybe after years if the shares will have any value (doing by trial way).
    4. They recommended to stop any payment because I didnot get any security of PEP on the shares. (I have got a nice list of my payments and shares from PEP, but this is no security I think.
    5. point 1 to 4 is more or less alreday repeated by the head of criminal records office in Lower Austria because many Austrian people had already done a complaint through the state prosecutor. I am waiting for their answer.

I think my money (all money) will be lost.
    If anyone has better hope thats fine, let us know.

Tom Aug 19, 2009

Hey Guys

let's stick together, we all are victimes of Private Equity Placement.

The questions are now:
    - does ZOA CELL exist? (ZORRO123, why you think Zoa Cell is a fake company? Which number/persons you tried to reach?)
    - if Zoa Cell exist, do they know about Private Equity Placment (PEP)?
    - does Zoa Cell know about the stock fraud of PEP?

- Somebody has good contacts to lawyers, politicans or other powerful resources?

Everybody please try to give as much info as we can gather.
    The more people we are the better chances we have to take them to court.

• Zo
    ZORRO123 Aug 18, 2009

The same happen to me.
    I tried to call ZOA CELL; this is a fake company.
    I cannot imagine that we will get our money back.

Farmer Aug 17, 2009

I can agree all the troubles as mentioned before.
    The want to have a security bond to let the deal take place within the next week after paying again for the bond...
    I had bought the ZOA Cell shares with EUR 1, 5 Mr. James Morgan promised first in spring EUR 4, 85 per share than in June EUR 9, 56. I am bankrupt now.
    Mr. Morgan said I should take a loan to buy the bond and secure the cash out to me...? I stopped paying.
    How knows more about James Morgan ([email protected]) or George Daniles who is sitting in Hongkong and working with European time, he said.

Tom Aug 10, 2009

After I stopped the "game", because I did not want to reinvest more, they told me to wait 3 to 5 months...
    They promsed me serval times a cash out without reinvesting... all BS...

• Rm
    r-m-g Aug 08, 2009

It is the same for me. I had to reinvest several times in ZOA Cell shares and they have always "good" reasons to get a higher entry level for the deal.
    For now the want to have a security bond to let the deal take place within the next 8 business days after paying again for the bond...
    Have some of you already stopped the “game”? What was the reaction of PEP?

MarkusSTO Aug 04, 2009

I have the same troubles, they promised to finished the deal soon, put the finace crisis start allready.
    After a view month I call PEP and they tell me I have do wait untill ZOACELL makes the IPO.
    I have no experianc how you can sell shares of an company, they are trade on the stock marked.

If someone know how I can sell the shares, I will be very happy.

Tom Aug 01, 2009

If you get seduced by Private Equity Placement join the group:

Private Equity Placment Give my Money back!

Link for this group:

ideppi Jul 31, 2009

Unfortunately no known success stories on Zoa Cell stocks.

Tom Jul 31, 2009

Any news on Zoa Cell? They still do not cash out the shares yet... Someone has a success story on Zoa Cell stocks?

ideppi Jun 11, 2009

I was seduced by the office in Hong Kong to invest in zoa cell shares, but until yet there was no cash out. It appears to be a fraud.

Tom Jun 05, 2009

Hi,

some for me... I still wait for the cash out of Zoa Cell shares.
    I had also to reinvest serval times... hopefully the trade get's done soon.