Zerona Laser — Does Not work

M

I had 6 treatments and exercised more than 40 minutes over th 2.5 week time period and no weight loss. Do not spend your money on this. Spend it instead on a personal trainer.

John Paul Starter 1969 Dec 28, 2012

I think that consumers on the most part are influenced a great deal by marketing and unfortunately Zerona has great marketing.
    The unsuspected consumer who does not do their homework or read Zerona’s marketing: Lose on Average 3.64 inches in waist, hips, and thigh circumference combined in 2 weeks – key work COMBINED – and does not realize that the area to which he / she has gone in with to lose (ie. abdominal) is not going to be a significant inch loss in.
    This is a loss to the consumer as far as I am concerned. If I went to go and purchase sessions from Zerona and I was looking for reducton in my abdominal area – I would not care if I lost .25 in all other areas they measure – and end up with a possible inch off my abdominal – not worth the price! In fact I think its a rip off!
    The Yolo on the other hand I can completely understand spending the money on – as it is consistant inch loss in the area I would be looking for. If one can lose inch after inch in an area which bothers a client so that the fat keeps dissapating – it only makes more sense. Additionally – if one is losing between 1/2 to 2 inches per treatment, thats alot of inches of fat loss after 9 or 12 treatments.
    I think its up to the consumer to look past the “marketing” dollars spent to sell a product and look at results and technology.
    The Yolo obviously is a superior technology to Zerona – especially in results.