Zaxby'spoor management, rude employees, long wait time on phone, e.t. c.

Co Sep 11, 2019 Review updated:

$4.17 for this greasy, old looking, and unpleasant junk? I called the store to ask about the portion size only to be put on hold, then have the phone disconnected for the first time. I called back FIVE times with no answer what so ever. The sixth time one of the most rude, and unhelpful managers answered, and I told her that I had already called, but got hung up on. I also told her that I called five times in a row, with no answer, and that someone should have picked uo the phone at somepoint. She told me that I do not need to tell her how to run her restaurant, and that they were in the middle of a "dinner rush". Right after, she hung the phone up on me. When I got there after being so mad at the poor customer service, there were only 4 cars in the parking lot, by far not what anyone can call a dinner rush. I went inside only to be greeted with dirty tables, a dirty floor, and too many employees that were not doing much of anything. I tried to ask the cashier who happened to also be a manager there(far too young for the role), if I coupd speak with the manager that hung up on me. No response. I sat a small booth since there were only a few customers inside, and everyone in the back kept looking at me with smirks on their faces. When I got my food I told the manager lady thank you, and she never said welcome so I told her that I was welcome, and stormed out. What a worthless, low life, and unprofessional place of business. I see why there are so many angry customers at Zaxby's. No one looks for hand outs. If a business messes up, and/or if the employees are rude, then yes the customer should be and is entitled to a refund.

Zaxby's

Comments

• Ev
      Sep 11, 2019

Wow! You actually ate food from there, even after you saw all the employees smirking at you and you knew the manager was furious. That was very brave, I must say.