YRT JapanTried to rip me off again

Hi Japan, I'm again writing for this YRT company as they called me to delete this complaint and said they will do compensate something but actually they were trying to make fool on me again just to let me delete this but they did nothing. And now just texting me and calling me to delete this complaint.
And I have something else to say about Japan like I heard people are so trustworthy here but this YRT proved it wrong. So please Japan ban this kind of company from export as they really spoiling Japanese name in the world and I found on Facebook as well like they have lot of bad reviews about them and for YRT I'm finding a way to stop them exporting to Newzealand.
Can I get a positive response from Japan.
Thanks

• Updated by satwant19 · Dec 23, 2016

Hi, I haven't received any reply from them yet.

• Mi
    Miachael Mar 20, 2017

Hello Sir,

I have given you car at your home. Even though given you solution to resolve this issue. So its not our fault. Kindly remove this complaint.