Your Glass Man of DallasMy side of the story

M

This is my side of the story, JIN W Baik called me up Nov. of 09 wanted to have me install a storefront for him. I went to Jin and measure it up and gave him a number, Jin agreed and we wrote an order for it. Jin put $2000 dollar deposit for the job. Jin had me call Cathy the property manager to get approval for the work, Cathy agreed. Then about an hour later jin wanted to change something on the contract I agreed, what I didn't know that jin would want to change his order like 5 more times. After the sixth time the follow morning he called and demanded to change something else and yelled at him and said enough is enough I can't do it, Jin got angry and told me he didn't like me because I was rude with and demanded his money back. I said no you signed a contract, he said no problem I will just call my credit card company. I got a call form George McCormick from JIN credit card company and I explained to George my side and George wanted to see the contract. After I faxed George the contract George told me Jin wasn't getting his money back. I called Jin on Nov. 14th and told him his stuff was in and I wanted to install it and Jin told me he wanted his money back and cussed at me and hung up. Jin has been false on his statement. We all know if the credit card company took my side and not his, JIN is wrong and I still have it to prove it. That is my side of the story and I was in business for 6 1/2 years with Eric's Glass and mirror of Dallas, if I am this scam artist then why is there only Jin complaint. I have references if needed.

My side of the story

sammyone Nov 10, 2014

We chose Your Glass Man of Dallas to do our new shower. We were very happy with the work and the sleek design of the glass shower. Erik was very helpful and answered all my questions and went over every option out there. I could really tell he knew what he was talking about. During the day of the install I felt very confident and I was able to leave my dog in the house while they installed which kept him entertained. Every day I still admire how beautiful my glass door turned out!

• Je
    JENNY112 Jul 30, 2014

ERIC, The owner was awesome in helping me out with some old school windows that needed their panes replacing. He even told me how to do it.

• Je
    JENNY112 Jul 30, 2014

I used Your Glass Man of Dallas for replacing my storefront windows for my gallery/showroom and he was prompt, courteous, and personable and did a great job with the installation. He is also extremely reasonable as far as cost was concerned

• Sm
    smyrick Oct 25, 2012

All is totally true he is a scammer beware!!! He scam me out of $800.00 and the work looked like an 4 grader did it.
    he cam back out to my home and stole the shower door which was the most expensive part. Police report was filed. Eric between stay hidden or he wi;ll go to jail for a long time.

• Ju
    JuliiDiva Jan 12, 2012

What changes did Jin request? Did the changes affect the price that was agreed upon or the time needed to complete installment? Perhaps you could put a clause in your contractual agreements that stipulates a fee for changes made after the original order is placed, which could help deter similar situations in the future. Nearly all signed business contracts are not reversible, and most business people are aware of this. Also, there is nothing fraudulent about operating a home-based sole proprietorship. Have you considered joining the NGA or other industry recognized trade association? Or becoming a member of the local chamber of commerce, Small Business Association, or Better Business Bureau? These organizations do a lot for business credibility, and as for the bankruptcy, the Small Business Association offers economic damage loans and other monetary assistance to small businesses. Just food for thought : )

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

LOL. That's not your real IP address. It's not from your ISP. Anyone can create an IP address like that. Just like your BS license plate. What a liar.

Ip is 174.103.212.0
    And with that said. This is my last reply. U aren't listening anyhow nor do we care u lost money. Have fun getting it back

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

There are 3 simple questions that Erics need to answer.

Why did Eric try to hide the fact that he doesn't not have an office? Why did he create 4+ phony addresses? Why did he Eric Platek filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy (Case #: 11-40834) a after my lawyer filed a lawsuit against him? Phony Liar.

Quick facts:
    1. Eric Platek filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy (Case #: 11-40834) on March 18, 2011 right after my lawyer filed a lawsuit against him.
    Bonus - Capable of filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy.

No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY (Case #:11-40834) PERIOD.

Please visit glassmanscam.blogspot.com

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

Their last message was around 12:00 AM EST /11:00 PM CST. It's Sunday and we are at already at page 5. No one will defend phony company like this unless it's an owner. They said they don't live in TX and they don't even know Eric. That means they never worked with Eric before. And yet they are 100% certain that Eric's phony business is not fraud even though there's a clear evidence. It's got to be Eric or his relatives. You can buy old Wisconsin license plate from ebay, install, and take a picture with it. It does not prove that jbfirebird (Eric2) lives in Wisconsin. What is your IP address (real one from your ISP)? Eric?

I don't understand why Eric2&3 are mad. Why? Because they are Eric.

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

BOA/Master Card told me that they do not intervene between merchant and their customers. Eric told lies to BOA/Master Card because Master Card has merchant friendly policy. Eric knew the policy so that's why he asked the MasterCard. I did not know. So, Eric lied to BOA/MasterCard that I agreed his policy. However, I never agreed anything. In fact, he did not have the policy. I signed the credit card receipt and that was it. However, Master card believed Eric's phony policy created overnight by Eric without my signature. However, a manager from BOA called 3 times about a month ago to re-discuss the case. They knew that I am suing them. BOA/Master card clearly helped a scammer. They now realize that Eric did not deliver the product and filed a bankruptcy (+Phony addresses & No office etc). That's why you need to use Visa card.

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

I will take a legal action against BOA for helping scammer. That doesn't change the fact the Eric Platek is a scammer. He stole other people's money, too. That's why he filed a bankruptcy right after my lawyer contacted him. Is that all you can say Eric?

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

im working hard at not trying to gather info on this scam. but, im definately not working hard at making you look like a tool

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

look mom, i can copy and paste too...
    "You can never hide the fact that Eric Platek is a scammer.

Let's go over the FACTS that are supported by the OFFICIAL documents.
    Bonus - Capable of filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy.

No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY (Case #:11-40834) PERIOD.

Please visit glassmanscam.blogspot.com"

this is not proof. i want you to prove, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he is a scammer. otherwise, i am going to believe the information at hand.

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

You are working hard. LOL.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

congrats, you know the copy and paste function...im well aware of what you did. still didnt contradict myself...

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

[censored]. I copied and pasted your crap. LOL. Go read page2 [censored]. What a ###.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

how am i doing all the work? im not doing a single thing to look up his so called bankruptcy, im not going to do any research about him personally.
    prove it or gtfo.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

lol, sir...perhaps you are a little high at the moment. and heres why...

If you can't read because your brain is f%cked up, I can't help you."

re-read this and perhaps you will shed light on your own stupidity. ill break it down for you third grade style though.
    "if i were eric"-which im not
    "if i were eric, we would be arguing how he is or isnt a fraud" since im not eric and not arguing directly about how he is or isnt a fraud...
    "if we were eric, we would be arguing how he is or isnt a fraud instead of telling you how stupid you are"- since im not eric, and that im not arguing directly that he is or isnt a fruad (im asking you to prove that he is being fraudulent, which you havent done yet), im telling you how stupid you are.

does that help clear up your "contradiction".

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

You are doing all the work. Don't you get it? You think you are smart. Don't you. Well, think again.

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

Yes. You are contradicting himself again. If you have nothing to say, just kill yourself.
    If you can't read because your brain is f%cked up, I can't help you.
    Bankruptcy + No office + phony information + info glassmanscam.blogspot.com = FRAUD.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

"It's very sad that Eric2 contradicting himself again. "prove it. and im not doing the leg work. you have the burden of proof on your shoulders. im not doing my research for some random internet hero " ###. LOL."

i dont know what your trying to prove with this...### LOL

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

ive stopped trying to do the impossible with you. ive gotten off of the "prove im not related" bus.

ive gotten on the "prove it" bus. still waiting for you to prove it

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

Yep. Eric2. You are not trying to prove that you are related to Eric or not.

Rolls was bought out by BMW. Yes. It [email protected] up before BMW bought it. Atari closed their store for 20 years. The president of Dae Woo stole a lot of money from the corporate bank account and a lot of people knew Dae Woo was corrupted even before they filed a bankruptcy (Very similar to Eric's business. Good example). Circuit City was bought out by Tigerdirect. However, no one will buy Eric's [email protected] up business.

Those companies have one business name, one HQ address, and REAL OFFICES.

Here's info about Eric's business:
    1. Chapter 7 bankruptcy (Case #: 11-40834) on March 18, 2011.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

next step is to post about jins business on complaints board.
    and again, i repeat. offices do not make you a legit company. not having an office doesnt make you a scam company. not every contract job requires to work out of an office. why dont you get that? great, alot of businesses work out of an office. doesnt mean they wont take your money. tool

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

really...rolls royce is an f'd up company. even atari and schwinn. you sir are plain ###ed.

"If we were eric, we would be be arguing how he is or isnt a fraud instead of telling you how stupid you are"//jin-"you are contradicting yourself."
    how am i contradicting myself. i think your a sore loser that doesnt know anything other than the fact that he signed some sort of contract and now he wants his money back. perhaps you will read something you sign next time. i havent argued with you that he isnt being fraudulent. i questioned some of your so called "facts" that means absolutely nothing about a business being a scamming entity.

and again, quit throwing the case number in my face. im not going to look it up. nor do i give a damn about anythign you "say" he did. and again, my statement "prove it" still stands. you have yet to prove anything to me other than to repeat the same things over and over. at this point, its your word against his. PROVE IT

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

Liar. Not related my ###.

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

###. I and lots of other people care. NO Office = Fraud. You should not trust lame contractors who can't even afford the office.

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

"If we were eric, we would be be arguing how he is or isnt a fraud instead of telling you how stupid you are" - Eric2, you are contradicting yourself. Eric and his scammer relatives clearly have an agenda. I don't know what do they want.
    Why did Eric try to hide the fact that he doesn't not have an office? Why did he create 4+ phony addresses? Why did he Eric Platek filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy (Case #: 11-40834) a after my lawyer filed a lawsuit against him.

Also, those companies Eric2 listed above are [email protected] up companies just like Eric's ghost business.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

"but but...they have offices. ###"
    who cares about offices. they are legit companies that went bankrupt.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

sure am. and your his sister

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

jbfirebird (aka Eric2) is Eric's brother.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

why does jin complain---because he hes trying to be fraudulent to other business owners.

your personal blog doesnt prove anything. i may as well recite from wikipedia

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

But But.. They have offices. ###.

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

and to reiterate on what impundent1 said about citing erroneous misleading info-----

comment from goodperson--No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY (Case #:11-40834) PERIOD.

atari, hugo boss, schwinn, DeLorean motor company, rolls royce limited, studebaker, sopwith aviation company, pan am, daewoo, fokker, napster, poloroid, circuit city, charter communications, KB toys, wachovia...all to just name a few of the more popular ones.

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

Why did Eric try to hide the fact that he doesn't not have an office? Fraud.

Here's my proof: glassmanscam.blogspot.com

jbfirebird Jul 11, 2011

prove it. your word is like a spaghetti strainer. it doesnt hold water. i believe you as much as most much as most of the people that post complaints on here.
    YOUR blog says your side of the story. in fact, ill make a blog about how much of an imbecile you are. does it make it true. well, in this case it would. but its what i personally say. anyone can write a blog about anything. i want cold hard proof. and im not doing a single lick of leg work to see your proof.
    you say he is going to file bankruptcy-prove it. im not going to look up a case number either. mr jin filed bankruptcy today(case-12-58763)
    he doesnt have an office-prove it.
    he has multiple business names- prove it.
    fake addresses-prove it
    5 phone numbers-prove it
    steals money from customers-prove it
    many businesses file bankruptcy---atari, hugo boss, schwinn...all went bankrupt at some point.
    this is a little something that tells me that you dont know much

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

LOL. Is she a glass contractor? Eric6?

goodperson0790 Jul 11, 2011

No. I'm not a hero. You are. You are Eric's hero. Even though you don't even live in TX, don't know Eric, and never even work with Eric, you are helping him. I'm just a complainer because Eric stole my money.