YellowbookYellowbook fraud

We have recieved an invoice from localonline yellow book for 549.95 that we didnt authorize.
We talked to them on the the phone. Its a scam i have read many other emails of the same problem. Something has to be done with these people.
yellowbook
one international blvd suite 400
mahwah, nj 07495
[protected]

• Im
    Imadromi May 07, 2012

yes yellowbook is taken me to court, for something i did not sign for.I tried to tell my lawyer he said do you have the money to fight
    them. it will take a lot. they say that i ow them $12000.00 I did sign one time and paid for it in full. the next I tall ed the sales men that I
    don't want to sign he made me sign on the page, the proof of the picture. I tall ed him that I did not want to sign he said its OK that
    its not the contract. its just page proof. months later I found my name in the book. I called the sales men and tall ed him way did you do that he said you signed. I swear I did not they forged my signature. and I cant do any thing.

• Mo
    Mountain Office Girl Sep 15, 2011

Local Online Yellow Book
    One International Blvd., Ste 400
    Mahwah, NJ 07495
    Invoice Amt : 549.95

• Mo
    Mountain Office Girl Sep 15, 2011

Yes we had the same problem. It's interesting how it seems to correlate with advertising that you have created with other yellow pages advertisers. hmmm... Same address here in Calfornia...