WyotechSchool

D

I'm writing for my son who went to this school for nine months and couldn't get a job in Mass after he got out and they promise him they would get him a job with a letter and all but nobody would hire him because he wasn't experience and in mass they don't hirer you unless you had experience, I spent 30.000 dollars on a loan and had to put it in are name as parents because my son wasn't allowed to and were stuck with the loan my son wasn't getting a job I had a funny feeling about this and called the school but got no where, I cane across a story about this same issue some where else and decided to check out wyotech and see if anyone else is havinf the same problem and we are not a lone.