www.worldherbals.comI have purchased twice from them and each time some problems occurred

R

I have twice purchased from www.worldherbals.com and each time I had some problems. The first time, I received the wrong order and the price was taken wrong as well. The second time I have placed the order and money was taken on time. However, the company hasn’t delivered the order. I decided not to risk and I wouldn’t buy from them. I won’t recommend it to other people as well.

• Le
    Lee P. Brian Feb 02, 2016

I had the opposite experience. Products arrived on time, and for a very good price. I would actually recommend buying here :)

• Th
    The Shroominator May 11, 2016

I agree with Lee P. Brian. My order just came in and I'm very happy with the service I received here. 5/5 would order again

• Po
    Povilas Damarackas Sep 25, 2020

A scam! Ordered a parcel to the UK, waited nearly a month, and not received it. The seller refused any kind of compensation or resend the parcel.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices