www.RingToneTime.comUnauthorized charges!

R

This company has charged my cellphone account $19.99 the last two months. I called Verizon and they told me that ringtone time was responsible for the charges but they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't Verizon's charge and federal laws prevent them from rejecting the charges even though I told them I don't even know who ringtone time is.They gave me the 800 number for the company and I was unsuccessful in contacting anyone. How do I keep these charges from appearing on my bill when Verizon can't even reject them? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Advise smb!

SAMANTHA CRAIG Nov 05, 2008

CSW????I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM EITHER! THIS IS MAKING ME MAD... THEY HAVE TAKIN ALL MF MONEY OUTTA MY PREPAID ACCOUNT!!! WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS I CANT KEEPP BYEING MINUTES BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID SITE CALLED CSW...

• Fr
    Franza Darby Sep 02, 2008

I did not subscribed for ringtones. i want my money back . I tried to call [protected] but it is no longer working number.

• Ve
    vernon gawlik Aug 15, 2008

I have not subscribed for your ringtones. please credit me . I tried to call [protected] but it is no longer working number. Thank You

shawn pulliam Aug 07, 2008

they keep charging me 9.99 for something i did'nt subscribe too and i want it to stop

Martha Smith Aug 02, 2008

they did the same thing to me. i have never heard of csw or predicto or thumbplay and they all are charging me. 19.99 for csw, 9.99 for predicto and 9.99 for thumbplay. HOW DO I STOP THEM!

• Ri
    rick Jul 21, 2008

Ringtonetime.com they bill me for $9.99 on my cell phone they billed me something that i never subscribe for this needs to stop.

• Ri
    rick Jul 21, 2008

ringtonetime.com
    they charge my sell phone for ring tone i never bye
    they billed me something that i never subscribe for

Sherry Taylor Jul 05, 2008

I received a text and a pin number stating I was charger 9.99 and qualified for 6 credits. The problem is I didn't request the service and all I did was answer a texted question. How can I get these charges take off?

• Pa
    Patrick Jun 23, 2008

I do not wish to subscribe to this please take me off

• Pa
    Pam Jun 16, 2008

I got a text on my cell phone that they had renewed my ringtones subscription that I had already terminated and it was supposed to be free anyway. This is a total fraud!

• Me
    meeka Jun 05, 2008

they billed me for something i never subscribe for

• Li
    lillian reyes May 31, 2008

I read that it was a free offer for ringtones that I won after answering a question about the tila tequila show. Now they are texting me that they are charging me $9.99 a month.

jonathan Apr 21, 2008

I did not register for that service, please I do not want any service of this company, I hope that problem don't repeat for the next month

shatara ferrell Apr 16, 2008

I got one ringtone and was suppose to be charged 2.99 for it instead i recieved a bill first for a 19.99 subscription and before i mailed the money to pay the bill i received a message the day after saying my csw subscription was renewed. How can you renew something that you didn't sign up for anyway? So i paid the entire bill charges and all and requested a refund on my bill from CSW they said i coudn't get a refund because i had exceeded the number of refunds. How is that even possible when its your first time on the site? To ask for a refund.

• Mi
    michelle brickham Mar 13, 2008

I just had this problem today! They chraged my phone 9.99 for the month of March! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE! When i called they were rude disrespectful and thought they were talking to a dummy! What can ido this has to STOP!

• Na
    Nancy Feliciano Feb 08, 2008

Cancel all subscription ringtones cellular phone [protected].

• Na
    Nancy Feliciano Feb 08, 2008

Please cancel the subscription ringstone my cellular phone is [protected] all were make the cancel today february 8 2008 I need your cooperation. Thank you.

sherrolynn dawn hively Feb 04, 2008

Hi heow are you doing today you im good today?

• Da
    dave m. Jan 28, 2008

This is a rip off i log on to web site next thing i know i got charge twice 19.99 and i didn't even get any ring tone.

• Je
    jeniffer qadir Jan 03, 2008

The same thing about ringtone.com they are chargingme 20 dolars from my creit phoneline and i dont even subscribe to anything i dont even have any ringtone. I need help please.

• Do
    doug Dec 30, 2007

Text stop to 71769, I had the same charge on my account and verizon credit my account and told me to do this and it worked.

• Bi
    Billie Martinez Dec 28, 2007

How do I unsubscribe to this ringtonetime when I didn't subcribe to it in the first place. Even going to the web site theres no way to cotact anyone. Please Help

• Ro
    roger turner Dec 15, 2007

Dont send tex. to [protected]!

• Ca
    Casey Austin Shue Dec 12, 2007

They did the same thing to me but with centennial.

joann plaster Oct 22, 2007

They charge but you get no ring tones. It should be illegal.

• Za
    Zac Perryman Oct 14, 2007

They got me to they are charging me 19.99 a month for a ring tone that I dont even have! The ring tone site is fake! What I'm going to do now?