www.Mlnet.caRotten furniture & customer service!

L

Please... please... Please... Do not buy from this company!!! They are a rip off!!!Their furniture is rotten, the representatives who work there are clueless and rude. They will lie and deceive you with false promises. I bought an item from them, when i went to pick it up i noticed that a leg was broken. I was going to leave it so they could get me another one that was in perfect condition, but the gentleman managing the department told me that i should go ahead and take it and someone will come the very same week to fix it. After over a year of back and forth, they ordered the wrong part twice (###s), they finally told me that they would replace the whole thing and ship me a new replacement. Recently someone called me and told me that if i want the replacement i will have to pay for them to deliver it. Can you believe these crooks? Shocking thing is I spoke with someone who said they were from head office who was just as rude. She didn't care what they had told me as a customer at the store, all she cared about is the version that the store nicely presented to her. I do not see that store lasting around much longer with the likes of her and the crappy products they sell. I hope that someone sues them one day soon and get a load of money from them for all the inconvenience they put people through and crappy stuff they sell them!!! Their customer service is as cheap as the furnitures and appliances they sell.

Annette Taillefer Sep 26, 2007

That store ML is dirty and not respectable for any one i have a problem about 2 years ago after juster 1 week my matters turn dirty i have to put them in the cardbage its terrible to let place like date moving on again somebody do something please close that store faster thank you excuse my english its no very good on tape.
    Thank you your truly Annette.