• Su

My VISA Acc 4465611900520200

To whom It May concern;

Transactions Date : 10-28-07
    Amount: $67.19

Please immediately back to my money.
    I didn't bought and use yourwebdownloads.com
    888-8469590

Tnank you.

• Am
    Amber Dec 20, 2007

That guy put his account number on here... idiot. This company is stupid. Stole 45 bucks. Was not provided with any services.

joseph m walsh Jan 07, 2008

I was charged 67.19 to marketbill.com i don't even know what it is for nor can i contact them. Can anyone help me on this.

• Ga
    Gail J Schaapveld Jan 25, 2008

I thought I was upgrading my adobe 7 which is not compatible with Vista. O inadvertently got into this market bill PDF which I have no use for. I emailed them stating to remove this from my credit card as I have no use for this service whatever it is and the email I got back stated this has been taken care of. Therefore I thought this had been removed from my credit card. The date I clicked on to this Marketbill.com was 01/16/08. Today 1/25/08 I checked my credit card and a charged for $59.78 is posted to my card. My Credit Union which my credit card goes through called me right away and asked if I had applied for this and I said yes however I was emailing this company and cancelling this service as it was no use to me. I also called the credit card company to see if they could stop the charge however they could not. I am a retired loan officer having worked for 16 years for the credit union that issued this card. I have no use for the service. Something needs to be done about this company soon before it rips off any one else. The way it is posted on the Web is very misleading.

• Ro
    Ronald van der Veen Jan 28, 2008

this comapny is a fraude. U cant reach them ,mail them or anything. I payed 45 euro for socalles TV on the pC. forget it.

MATT Apr 01, 2008

I also got a bill on my current bank statement for yourwebdownlads.com phone number 8888469590.
    complete rip off!

• So
    Someone Apr 29, 2008

You are all idiots. If you do not know how to use a computer then stopping using them. I bought service was this company and I am very satisfied! Oh and btw thanks for your CC number! stupid!

• Ab
    ab3256 May 26, 2008

I too was charged 67.19 for what I thought was an ipod lifetime membership of 26.88. When I got the confirmation email I find that I also had stupidly been lured without an opt out into additional software that I did not need. I called this third party marketbill.com and they only refunded me 57, 20, they kept 9.90 for what?????? they made excuses stating that they are just a third party billing company, I asked for a supervisor and they refused to give me one. This transaction and stupid decision which was made within an hour cost me 9.99. I have told them that I will be calling FTC, and my attorney general's office, will put my two cents in the consumer complaints on the local TV...lets see how many customers will go this website or any website that is hosted by this third party billing company...

• We
    Web Support Jul 16, 2008

Hi there,

First and foremost, this company is not fraudulent and offers complete technical and billing support. The contact information is not only on the websites, it is also on your credit card number.

If you have any technical or billing issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• Rb
    R. Barkey Dec 01, 2008

Bought what I thought was going to be a three year contract to watch blacked out Football games on my computer for $44.85 from "TV.com "a client of www.Marketbill.com
    They listed nine pro games on their web site that were available to view through them. They stated that they have three teams of tech-support people working 24-7 to assist you either by E-mail, phone or live web chat.
    When I got into their site (TV.com) they had one pro football game available to view on Sunday and one game on Monday. THAT'S IT!
    I E-mailed them FOUR times with no response. They list NO phone number to contact their support team and NO link to get into live chat.
    Basically they scam you into getting paid and outright LIE to you about their servives and support. Does teh word FRAUD come to mind? When I contacted them for a refund they told me that support is not available on weekends, I guess 24-7 stands for 24 hours a month, 7 months a year, they would not let me speak to a supervisor and stated that they would refund my charges but I was being charged $9.95 as a processoing fee by Market Bill.
    Market Bill makes TEN bucks on every sucker that gets lured into this site by the prommises of NFL nirvana and then gets their hopes dashed by these arrogant ###.
    If Market Bill is a legitimate company as someone stated earlier then they should know whom their clients are and if they are reputable or not. Or maybe they just don't care because after all TEN bucks in THEIR pocket is better that ten bucks in yours. I think not.

• De
    Denis Dec 25, 2008

I got ripped off too, I had some friends over the house on the weekend was wanted to see a cowboys game. This what came up with a google search for something like 3 Dollars a month for service. They charged me 60 something dollars without me authorizing. I had no checks on some other boxes and at the end of checkout these ### billed me for other items I never checked off. Hope these aholes get cancer and die.

• Zv
    Zviad Sep 26, 2009

I ordered Toshiba l30-134 wifi Driver and the only file I got is the SharePro exe file.
    I can't contact billing dep to cancel transaction.
    Can you suggest something?

This is an automatic email. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!
    Dear Zviad Pochkhua

Welcome to the worlds greatest file sharing software website on the internet!

Please print out this page for your records.

Billing information
    Membership type:Unlimited Access - 7-day Trial with Optional Lifetime Purchase for a total of 1.99 $ USD
    Download Protection for a total of 15.48 $ USD
    Pro Version Upgrade for a total of 9.95 $ USD
    RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware for a total of 7.88 $ USD

Grand total: 35.3 $ USD

The charge will appear on your credit card as INVOICED-SOFT.COM

Membership information
    Order ID #: 185855090926160609173

To login please use the email address used for signing up.

Username: Username : [email protected]

To begin enjoying your membership, please go to http://www.fastdownloadzone.com/

Note: You will find your additional upgrade software in our member’s area under the 'bonus software' section.

Customer Support department

markna Oct 01, 2009

I carefully unchecked both boxes expecting to pay only 1.99 and was charged 7.99 and 39.99. They are frauds and there was no way to contact them until after you've been charged. Scam artists

• Ab
    abc123xyz Oct 07, 2009

Billing information
    Membership type:Unlimited Access - 7-day Trial with Optional Lifetime Purchase for a total of 1.99 £ GBP
    Download Protection - Download new releases and updates for a total of 11.88 £ GBP
    RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware. for a total of 7.88 £ GBP

Grand total: 21.75 £ GBP

The charge will appear on your credit card as INVOICED-SOFT.COM
    ACTUALLY I HAVE AUTHORIZED THEM TO TAKE ONLY 1.99 pound and they take 21.75
    they send me with username and password but that to didn't work.
    it is all fraud, fake
    they looted me

markbill isnogood Nov 03, 2009

I paid a one week membership for $9.87 (Oct 12), one week later (Oct 19) I was charged again for another $39.95 without my authorization...this company does suck!

• Sp
    sphernan Nov 09, 2009

I paid for a trial membership with their download service for 4.88USD and got charged in excess of 15$ I called them got a friendly person on the phone who helped me and actually refunded (yes it shows on my bank statement) the full amount. The whole purpose of me calling them first and foremost was to cancel my account which the rep assured me that she had and then almost a week later I look at my bank account because I am missing some money and you have to believe how surprised I was when I saw that I was charged 49.00 by them?! For what I have no clue and why I have no idea. I read on someone elses comment up here that they took the check marks out of the boxes to make sure they didnt get charged for extra services. I did the same thing and they still charged me for those extras. Either they have a major glitch in their system or this is totally a deceptive business.

• Ga
    gablyn Nov 17, 2009

sphernan, what was the number you called to contact them? im also suffering the same thing. i was surprised when they charged me 39.95 from my credit card when i just paid for a trial membership

nu_ card Nov 17, 2009

www.fastdownloadzone.com is a scam... they auto charged me monthly which i did not sign for.

nu_ card Nov 17, 2009

www.fastdownloadzone.com is a scam web. They charged me monthly fees without my authorization and don't allowed fir termination... which it supose to be a 1.99USD trail for 7 days. and in e-mail it stated only i click certain things will be upgraded to monthly, but i haven't been clicking anything ...

nu_ card Nov 17, 2009

must reply to Google or any search engine to block this web.

• Pi
    pikasso Nov 20, 2009

Not occur to them to buy, register, recruit, no product with anyone on any of the following web www.marketbill.com, www.GETMYBILL.NET, or www.members-area.org is a patchwork of deceptive and fraudulent companies, of a product that allegedly cost € 3 in the end I have been debited to 85 € and can not do anything nor do I claim back the amount charged directly into my bank account.

Be careful if you do not want the victims Login to join:

www.marketbill.com

www.GETMYBILL.NET

www.members-area.org

• Tr
    tregouetsylvain Nov 30, 2009

i got the same and now i can not send my last message to their support.

'hello,
    i just want none of this, i wanted just a patch for a game called 'call of duty modern warfare 2', and you had this subscription for1.29$ a month, i don't want a one time fee place all the other thing i never asked for, i am just very unhappy, i got an overdraft because your billing is not explicit at all, i want just my monnay back, i do not want to pay for something that i never used and i will never use.
    Thank you for yout understanding.

Mr tregouet sylvain

À : [email protected]
    Envoyé le : Sam 28 Novembre 2009, 12 h 05 min 19 s
    Objet : customer support

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting our support team. We understand your concern regarding the pricing of your membership. We are happy to inform you that the total amount of your subscription is a one-time fee and you will never be billed again.

According to our records, you are subscribed to a 3 year Membership for 71.64 GBP with the Pro Version Upgrade for 8.97 GBP, Unlimited 30-days BitJoe Downloads for 8.95 GBP, Privacy Service with TorrentPrivacy for 9.95 GBP, RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware for 7.88 GBP and Download Protection for 11.88 GBP.

At this moment no changes have been made to your account. Please respond to this ticket so that we can adjust your account accordingly.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Service Team'
    but i can not contact them anymore.

• Cu
    Customer Help Found Here! Jan 06, 2010

Customer Service is Here To Help!

We are posting here in order to assist you in resolving any issues. As we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service, we invite you to please use the link below in order to contact our team directly. We assure you that we will provide an appropriate response in a timely manner.

Looking forward to assisting you!

Best regards,

Sandshoes Jan 11, 2010

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FALL FOR MARKETBILL/UNRESTRICTEDOWNLOADS.COM/NOWDOWNLOADALL.COM/MEDIADOMW/MP3-PAYMENT SCAM.

THEY CLAIM TO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO TORRENT FILES BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE, THEN TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THEY TRY AND STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD SO YOU END UP PAYING FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. THE PRODUCT THEY DO GIVE YOU IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED FOR FREE ANYWAY.

I HAVE COPIED ALL THE MESSAGES I HAVE SENT AND RECEIVED, IF YOU START FROM THE BOTTOM AND WORK UP YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW BAD THEY ARE.

daniel 11/01/2010 08:29:08
    You have not refunded my £7.88 yet. I am not surprised. I have also noticed that you are still claiming to give access to torrents on your various websites like nowdowloadall etc. You know aswell as me that this isnt the case and its about time your fraudulent operations were stopped, I've reported your various bogus sites and practices to the federal trade commission and the Internet crime centre. I will try to ensure you receive no more funds through any visa/mastercard from the uk. до свидания

Lyudmila P 24/12/2009 10:00:27
    Dear Mr. Liddy,

Thank you for contacting the customer service team. We are happy to inform you that the necessary adjustments to your account have been made. Your account has been credited 7.88 GBP for the additional product.

Please allow normal banking delays of 5 to 10 business days for the funds to appear on your account. You will also receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours regarding this transaction.

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Liudmila
    Customer Support Representative

daniel 24/12/2009 09:43:04
    This has been a very long 24 hours hasnt it? You now owe me £7.88 as you have stolen this from my credit card, you have charged me £9.87 and my bill was £1.99. I know you do this to everyone as you dont have a product to actually sell do you? What is the extra £7.88 for? Ah dont tell me it was for that shite antvirus I told you I didnt want a hundred times.
    I am not paying my credit card company this money and I expect this money to be returned to my credit card within 48 hours.
    Try and find a better job before the place you work at is closed down.

Irina K 03/12/2009 19:23:44
    Dear Mr. DANIEL,

Thank you for contacting the customer service team. We apologise for the inconvenience. We have identified an issue in our database that is causing these erroneous charges. Our development team is currently working on the issue and estimate a fix to be complete in the next few hours. Please rest assured that as soon as the issue is resolved, we will be issuing a full refund for additional products. You will be receiving an email confirming this refund within the next 24 hours

Please be advised to contact your bank representative for more details regarding the status of your credit card.

Please feel free to reply to this message should you have further questions or concerns.

Irina
    Customer Support Representative

daniel 03/12/2009 11:13:49
    I am certainly not interested in any anti-spyware programmes, that is why I ensured the box was unticked during the "sign up process".

I want to cancel my account after my "12 hour trial" I find it very strange that you can think I would purchase anything else from Mediadome. Please confirm the cancellation and that you will take £1.99 only from my account.

Olena T. 03/12/2009 09:08:58
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your ticket. We acknowledge your concern regarding the total billing of your account. The RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware is a program that can be purchased in stores for about 35 GBP. As your Customer Support team, we would like to offer you the RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware for a total amount of 5 GBP.

Along with the RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware, we can also adjust your account type at no additional cost, so that you can receive support for transferring audio and video files directly to your iPod or MP3 player. We can also provide you with CD and DVD burning software that will allow you to create your own CDs and DVDs from home. If you choose to accept this offer, you will have the RUS Netspy Block adware and spyware, and the difference of 2.88 GBP will be credited back to you within 5-10 business days.

Please note that the amount 1.99 GBP for Unlimited Access - 7-day Trial is non-refundable. However, we can process the cancellation for the recurring billing.

Your Customer Service Team

daniel 03/12/2009 04:37:00
    I take it the answer to my last question should be "no we are very sorry for promising you access to certain files when all we are offering is a pointless p2p programme that no-one in their right mind would pay for if they had been told the truth in the beginning.
    I want to cancel my membership with you and I would like confirmation of that. I would also like to remind you that I owe you £1.99 ONLY.
    I have contacted my credit card company and explained the situation with your companies extremely bad track record at overcharging for a product that is worthless.
    Any attempt to "rip me off" further will result in me not paying my credit card company.
    I expect to see your "sign up for access rubbish" removed from any Torrent sites within 7 days.

Vadim G 02/12/2009 20:44:18
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your ticket. We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with the program you obtained through your membership. A guide called How to use 360Share pro (with tips) has been sent to your email address that will show you exactly how to download desired files. Please make sure to check your Junk, Trash, Spam, and Bulk folders for the email if it does not appear in your Inbox.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this message.

Your Customer Support Team

daniel 02/12/2009 12:52:18
    I think there has been some cofusion on this issue, I am fully aware of how to install and run the 360 share program but that it not what you were offering when i signed up!
    I signed up for the 1 weeks trial so I could access Torrent files as promised. http://www.nowdownloadall.com/join.asp?pb=4&PID=ede48abd-5cdf-4deb-b69d-602295b54e3d&q=ornamental pro

It says on the above site "sign up for instant access" I get the feeling that this is not the truth, these files are not available through any 360/limewire type program as they are too large in size.
    Forget about the 360 programme for now and can I access the files on the above link as promised or not?

Olga M 02/12/2009 09:20:07
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your ticket. Please accept our apologies if you are experiencing difficulties. Please be aware that your membership includes a featured program called 360 Share Pro, the latest P2P application, which is advanced than a regular Limewire, WinMX, Bear Share, Morpheus, Ares, eDonkey, etc. This program gives you the capability to locate millions of downloadable files. Within 360Share Pro, there are options to filter searches by AUDIO, VIDEO, DOCUMENTS, IMAGES, and PROGRAMS. You may use the search option that best matches your desired search. Please be advised to use 360Share Pro program to search and download files.

The 360Share Pro All-in-One Guide has been sent to your email address that will show you exactly how to install and download files with the program. Please make sure to check your Junk, Trash, Spam, and Bulk folders for the email if it does not appear in your Inbox. It is important that you disable all of your firewalls before installation, then please enable them after the installation is finished.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Your Customer Support Team

daniel 02/12/2009 08:02:13
    I am a member of this site and everytime I log in so I can download a torrent file it takes me back to the unrestrictedownload site.

• Ni
    NISSAN` Mar 14, 2010

That company is a ### and a buble site
    they took my 23.76$ and except nice language you wil not get from them nothing

I called them twice the guy answereing the phone told me he is going to check with
    their account dep. when i ask him that i would like to talk with them the simple anwer was "its inmpossible

so i was waiting on linene for ovr 25 minutes and than he come back with
    "we send the money to your credit card account" the authrization no is ...

i cll the credit card cutomer and they say - we have no such authorization no

SO I SAID BY BY TO MY MONEY AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT FALL INTO THE SAME SHET

• Ex
    ExtremelyIrritated May 10, 2010

I signed up with them, downloaded what they told me to. Then when I tried download what i needed from their system it wouldn't let me. It told me I was not a member. When I contacted them about this issue they sent me an email telling me I must have tried to download it wrong and gave me the link to try again.

I tried to go to their website and complain again, and I was unable to send a complaint or contact them in any way.

Is there anything I can do to take this people down?