www.koreanautoimports.comeveryone stay away from this store!

R

I want to know where is my order and when will I get it! I can't reach anyone from www.koreanautoimports.com no matter what I do. I sent messages to all their emails and did not receive a reply. The strange thing is that I did not get a tracking number and there was no confirmation that I paid for my order. I spent over $300 here and I want my order or my money back. Too bad I did not check the reviews earlier, this site is a total scam. I want KoreanAutoImports to contact me as soon as possible regarding my order, otherwise I'm going to hire a lawyer.
Everyone stay away from this store, they are not to be trusted.

• Mt
    Mtaylor01 Jan 30, 2017

Please file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General at https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer. I know a few pissed off customers have already filed their complaints against this company.