www.codes2unlock.comStay away from this nasty company!

K

www.codes2unlock.com - website is a real scam and it is operated by a bunch of thieves, don't trust them and don't give them your hard earned money!
I paid for my phone unlock and they said that I'll get my code within 24 hours, but I did not receive anything. I was trying to get in touch with them, but they ignored me a did not reply. About a week later they finally answered and called me a liar, said that I already received my code and unlocked my phone. I demanded my money back but they refused and asked me not to bother them. The worst service ever!!! Stay away from this nasty company!

John Everyman Jun 13, 2021

Website is owned by some con-artist named Monica Kumari. They don't reply to emails and if they do (which is rare), they'll either call you a liar or they'll make up pathetic excuses. They won't process refunds so get ready to deal with more bs.

• Fe
    Feuzz Dec 26, 2017

Thanks... sorry about your headaches...
    I was ready to buy a code from them; but I decided to Google if it is legit before putting in my debit card.
    Again, thanks for the advice