www.aginfosoft.comaginfosoft scam and fraud company

Hello,

This a compaint against a web design and development company which is vap technology private limited kolkata or vaptech designs. Andrew Smith and VAPTech Designs are Fraud, scam and liars. I had a dream to build my own website and promoting it to get some extra cash. I was looking for a web design & developmetn for this task and after some job posting in freelancer and other sites I got a proposal from vap technology private limited kolkata or vaptech designs. They offer me a good proposal that was looks best suitable for me under my budget Rs. 10000.

Here is the details what vaptech designs or vap technology promise to deliver:

1) Website will be in dynamic in wordpress. but they delivered me only dynamic pages not wesite with junk codings
2) They will deliver it Within 8 days. But it takes about 3 months
3) I said to put social bottons on each pages but vaptech designs did a poor job, they put it on wrong place with poor quality and I made thousand of change on they to fix that it works fine.
4) Blog, Client, portfolio all sections are not working find as vap technology promosit it does
5) Regaring blog, Andrew Smith and VAPTech Designs did a ridiculous job you have done here. Blogs have features like, commenting, sharing, date and time, author. recent comments, SEO Friendly urls, sections, categories
6) I told to vap technology pvt.ltd, that my website must be SEO friendly but website's home page is about 1.6 mb and they have used lots of images and junk codes
7) When I asked about why it's taking time. They keep saying that is because you delete some pages (which can be restore) and install a plugin without informing us.

This kind of work can be done within 5 days.

ag infosoft or full name AGinfosft pvt ltd : My name is Sunil, I'm a SEO professional. This a compaint against a web design is a big big big cheater and they are Fraud, scam and liars. I had a dream to build my own website and promoting it to get some extra cash. I was looking for a web design & developmetn for this task and after some job posting in freelancer and other sites I got a proposal from aginfosft website is : www.aginfosoft.com/. They offer me a good proposal that was looks best suitable for me under my budget Rs. 20, 000.

Here is the details what vaptech designs or vap technology promise to deliver:

2) They will deliver it Within 8 days. But it takes about 3 months

This kind of work can be done within 5 days.

vaptech designs or full name vap technology private limited kolkata did a ridiculous and junk work. No can say that a basic website can be take about 3 months. They very unprofessional.

I need my money back as soon as possible ..beware of such cheaters like [protected]@gmail.com and his website : www.aginfosoft.com/

Thanks

I need my money back

Thanks
James

aginfosoft scam and fraud company