World Education Services [WES]Process of evaluation delays

O Sep 16, 2020

Dear Madam/Sir
I am writing to file a complaint for the WES (World Education Service). The main issue is that I wanted to make my credential evaluation for immigration propose, which is filling my application for the Express Entry program.
It's been 9 months and I am still waiting.
But let me give you the detailed description!
Reference no WES application is 4382530. I made the payment of 220 $ and started my application in 04.12.2019. Sent the document by mail which arrived at their office and my status in the profile application was updated in 29.12.2019. Their timing for an evaluation is 34 days. Instead they gave, just updated several time the status, which was (in progress, picture 1 &2). The final response was around middle of March, AFTER 3 MONTHS.
The response was that a signature was missing in my doc.
In March everything was close due to Covid-19, re-made my documentation slowly and send it again to them 23.06.2020, and the doc arrived in their office 29.06.2020 and was by A. Simola. (Picture 2&3)
The last update of my status was 02.06.2020. (Picture 5)
In their notification page they say:
July 7, 2020
Incoming Mail and Processing Times
We are happy to let you know that we are continuing to increase our mail processing capabilities and are now able to provide estimates for processing time.
• Documents received in our WES Canada office by May 26, 2020, will be processed by July 7, 2020.
• Documents received in our WES Canada office by June 30, 2020, will be processed by July 22, 2020.
• Documents received in our WES U.S. office by June 30, 2020, will be processed by July 14, 2020.

I waited till end of August and started to call them daily, also I have send a lot of emails but there was no answer.
The mail I send every day was as in picture 6.
The response that they gave me…finally was in 05.09.2020 that the will look in to my concern (picture 7) and 09.09.2020 was that my doc has arrived (picture 8)
My status hasn't been updated yet and I don't know what else to do. I am still calling them every day and there is no answer.
I don't know what else to do so can you please, please look in to it.
I will really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards