WoodSprings Suitestelephone service

I have been staying at Woodspring Suites in simpsonville sc for a couple of years now due to extenuating circumstances. We have been in this room 327 for about 6 months and the phone will not dial out. . The management keeps giving me oh they have to call a repairman, well I am still waiting on one. Then they say oh they have to check the line inside the wall. But no one has been up to check anything. I pay for a service that isn't being utilized due to the inefficiency of the hotel. I just want to be able to use the phone when needed. Can you please help ???