Window Worldwindow

J

We purchased several windows. Our large picture window came without a wind rating sticker. Installer said it blew off in transit. Said they would pick another up at office and mail it to us. We have to have this to complete inspection process which would have allowed us to receive 2011 rebate from power company and reduction on insurance. Here we still sit, Jan. 12, 2012, no sticker. We have contacted company numerous times only to be given the run around. Totally unprofessional. They must think we are stupid. If you are considering using this company, don't. Save yourself the trouble and headache. I have contacted corporate office. Let's see if they do any better. I am not holding my breath.

joycegary Feb 11, 2012

Well, they showed up and we finally have stickers. We had new "sashes" (windows) with stickers put on. Our inspection was Friday and all is well. I LOVE this complaint board. Seems to help get things done !

joycegary Feb 02, 2012

I have to update: A gentleman from Window World's NC office did contact me today. Said he spoke with owner of company here. Problem is supposed to be fixed tomorrow. I'll let you know how it all turns out!

• The Lidman Foundation Feb 01, 2012

snorkle snorkle

joycegary Jan 31, 2012

I have sent e-mail. Will also call if you think this will help.

• We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your Window World experience. We have no record of a complaint on file of this nature.
    Please contact us at [protected] if you would like for us to help in facilitating this matter. If you prefer email please go to our contact page at www.windowworld.com.
    Just let us know you are contacting us concerning this posting and we can proceed accordingly.

Customer Relations Department